Last Time

The Innocent Girl

Jin hyung picked me up and looked at me with worry. He probably noticed my red eyes. "Hansol, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." I lied.

"Hansol..."

"I don't want to talk about, can we just go to school?" He sighed and drove to school. I could have walked since it was about five or six blocks, but I had realized that I had no energy that morning, so I called up Jin hyung.

We got out of the car and headed into the school hand-in-hand since we had to pretend to be a couple for Krystal and her friends. We met up with Krystal and her friends not long after entering the building. "Oh, there you are." Krystal smiled at us. "Listen, we have to do this today."

"Do what?" I ask. "Weren't you going to test us?"

"We were, but Hansol is getting closer to ruining our plan. So, we have to act now." Krystal explains, holding up a key. Me and Jin look at each other with confusion.

"What is that?" Jin asks.

"The key to B-Joo's safe deposit box." She smiles. "He doesn't know I have it because I stole it from him when I went over to his place and he was in the shower."

"And with that, we're gonna empty him of all of his money. We have someoen waiting to impersonate us. We're gonna go after school, meet us there, okay?" Victoria asks, giving us the location of the bank. We nod as the bell rings. "We'll see you then."

"Joohye unnie, you have to get B-Joo there." I tell him.

"Why not you?"

"We're not in talking terms..." With that, I go to my class so that he can't question it. When in class, I text everyone that we needed to meet at lunch.

Lunch

Before Krystal could even pack up her stuff, I was out the door along with the rest of the guys. I had told them to pack early so that we could be out of class by the time the bell rang. When I got up to the roof, everyone was already there. Closing and locking the door behind me, I sat down on the concrete ground and pulled off my wig. "Uh, Hansol..." Nakta started. "Can you please put that back on? It's weird to see you with a skirt and a boycut..." The others snickered, but nodded in agreement.

"Fine." I sigh with exasperation, putting the wig back on. "Anyway... You got the key forged, right?" I ask Sangdo. He nods, giving me the key. "Thank you."

"Why did we need that?" Kidoh asks.

"I'm going to switch it with B-Joo's." I explain. "She has his safe deposit key, but if I give her yours, then she will never be able to open it, right?"

"Hansol, you have really outdone yourself." Kidoh nods.

"Thank you." I smile, looking at P-Goon, Seogoong, Xero, Yano, V, and Jungkook. "You guys have your parents up-to-date, right?" They nod. "We'll need them now. Tell them to stand by the bank." I watch as they text their parents to do so.

"Here are the handcuffs." V tells me, holding up five pairs of handcuffs for the girls.

"Great, bring them with you when you come in." I smile, giving him and the others some headsets. "Just keep your microphones on. You can hear me and Jin talking and also our surroundings, so you only get one chance to come in and surround them."

"Got it." Everyone nods.

After Lunch

"Hey, Krystal." Jin greets her as the bell rings.

"Hey..." She greets back hesitantly. "What's up?"

"Well, I just wanted to ask your opinion about something." He holds up the two outfits I had borrowed from my mom. "Which one do you like better?" The first one was a fuscia wool  sweater with a red plad skirt. The second was a black tank top that had white t at the end of it with gray skinny jeans that had intricate blue designing around the front and back pockets.

"Uh... Krystal took the two outfits and looked at them more closely, looking between the outfits and Jin. As she was doing that, I silently took her back and fumbled around it for the key. Finding it quickly, I made the switch and put it back where I had found it. When I was done, I silently motioned for Jin to stop with the distraction. "The second one would look better on you. The first one just looks like something for old ladies."

"Oh, alright." Jin smiles. "Thank you." With that said, he followed me away from Krystal. "Did you do it? Because this was just embarrassing..."

"Yeah, I did." I nod, taking the clothes from him but looking at the second one before looking back at him. "She's not wrong though, this would look good on you."

"Hansol!" He warned.

"Sorry." I smile, putting them away. "Did you ask B-Joo to come with you to the bank?"

"Actually... Kidoh is doing that." Jin explains. "It's more normal for a dude to ask another to come with them to the bank instead of a girl." I nod, understanding the reasoning behind that.

"Alright, lets go with Krystal and her gang to the bank, shall we?"

"Yes." Jin agrees, linking our arms together as we go back to Krystal. The other girls are already there and when we arrive, they immediately start to walk out of the building and to their cars.


A/N: One chapter left~ It's almost over and then... Sequel~ I hope all of you will also support me on the sequel~ And please... Comment more on the sequel! It was hard to keep myself going with this without any encouragements...