Hansol Remembers

The Innocent Girl

"Why didn't he just tell me that he wanted the arguments to stop?" B-Joo questions the group.

"You really think he could have?" Xero asks. "Think about what you two argue about! You argue about Krystal. He hates her and you know that! So, no way those arguments would stop even if he told you." B-Joo hated to admit it, but Xero was right.

"B-Joo, can we discuss this later? Just come inside and prove something to us, okay?" P-Goon asks. B-Joo sighs.

"What do you guys want me to prove? He doesn't remember me, you heard the doctor."

"He may not remember you by name or face, but he remembers you! We think... Just come with us."

"No." B-Joo attempts to walk away, but Nakta grabs his hand and pulls him over his body. "Yah, let me go, Nakta!" B-Joo complains as the group goes inside Hansol's room. Hansol looks up at them with a smile before seeing Nakta and frowning at the sight of him carrying B-Joo. Nakta puts him down and the two friends look at each other before looking at the rest of the group questioningly.

"You said you visited him everyday, right, B-Joo?" P-Goon asks. B-Joo nods slowly, trying to make sense of the situation. "You also said that you held his hand while talking to him." B-Joo nods again. "Can you hold his hand again? You might be the one he remembers most."

"Guys..." Hansol starts. "I don't know him, how can it be him?"

"Belive us, you know him. Very well!" Gohn says. "You two are best friends. Well... Were best friends. You broke off the friendship." Hansol looks at B-Joo again before agreeing to try it. The group watches as B-Joo touches Hansol's hand gently, squeezing it lightly as he holds his hand tightly. Hansol blinks and looks at B-Joo.

"They're right... It is you." Hansol nods, holding on to B-Joo's hand more tightly, pulling him on to the bed beside him. P-Goon got out his phone and texted the group except B-Joo and Hansol.

Even if Hansol's mind doesn't remember B-Joo, his heart for sure still does!

The others nod when they see this. "Hansol, B-Joo. We'll leave you two for today, okay?" Seogoong asks. B-Joo shakes his head, silently telling him not to. But it's too late, the guys were already all thinking the same thing. That if they left, maybe Hansol would remember.

Night

The two had talked and rebuilt their friendship after the others left. Not like they really had anything else to do. That and Hansol refused to let B-Joo go. "Excuse me, but visiting hours are over." A nurse called to B-Joo.

"Alright." B-Joo nods, letting go of Hansol's hand, much to the older boy's disappointment. "You're getting released tomorrow, right?" The younger asks, remembering that Hansol had told him about it. Hansol nods as confirmation. "Okay, then I'll see you back at your house tomorrow, bye." With that said, B-Joo left.

Next Day

Hansol was discharged and as he was finished getting into fresh clothes that his parents had brought him, a nurse came in. "Hansol, we found these in your pockets when we put that gown on you and took off your jeans." She explained, handing him his phone and the necklace which were surprisingly undamaged after the accident.

"Thank you." Hansol smiled at the nurse before she left. He pocketfed away his phone but looked down at the necklace. "Is this really mine?" He questions himself out loud, tracing the ornament that hung on the middle of the chain with his thumb. He put it on and suddenly a rush of memories came back to him.

He remembered B-Joo and their friendship.

He remembered Krystal taking B-Joo away from him.

And mosst importantly, he remembered the plan that they had to take her down without B-Joo knowing.

Getting out his phone again, he sent a text message to the group except for B-Joo and Jenissi.

After school, come to my place. I remember everything now, so I'm back and better than ever!


A/N: And the war is back on! Hansol seems more determined now to get back at B-Joo for choosing Krystal over him, huh? Poor B-Joo... And when he thought he was patching things up with Hansol too!