It's Over

The Innocent Girl

When we got to the bank, I saw a guy waiting for us. He looked like B-Joo, but both me and Jin knew it wasn't B-Joo. After getting the key to the safe, the guy opened it and stepped aside to let Krystal into the safe deposit box. I looked to the doorway and saw Kidoh there with a hint of someone else's black hair, which I knew was B-Joo's. Luckily, I couldn't see his face. I would for sure cry if I had. Kidoh ducked back behind the door as Krystal turned around to face me and Jin. "By the way, you can stop pretending to be on our side now."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh please, Hyunae." Krystal scoffs. "B-Joo told me how you're Hansol's cousin. Obviously you're helping him!" Damn you, B-Joo! I thought to myself. It would have been so easy if you didn't have such a big mouth!

"You're right, we're helping my beloved cousin." I nod.

"That's why we switched your forged key with our real one before you could get to ours!" Krystal smirked, holding up the key. My eyes grew wide with shock and I knew that Jin's did as well. "Awe, what's wrong? Did we ruin your plan to help your precious cousin's best friend?" Krystal mocked us. "Just tell him to give up! B-Joo won't realize that I only want his money until it's too late and he's broke!" I had to try so hard not to laugh, knowing that B-Joo had heard everything and that Kidoh was most likely holding him back from barging in here and ruining our plan.

She tries to open the safe deposit box, but it won't open. "What's wrong? Won't it open?" I mock her.

"What did you do?" Krystal glares at me.

"You're kidding, right?" Jin asks. "Her cousin knows B-Joo the best! Of course he knew that B-Joo would be a big mouth and tell you about us. So, we made sure to switch out his safe deposit box with someone else's."

"You..." Krystal started, about to attack us. But before she had a chance, she was knocked out cold.

"Krystal!" Her friends exclaimed before they also got knocked out. I smiled up at P-Goon, Seogoong, Xero, Yano, and Jungkook.

"Thanks, guys." I smile at them. I knew they heard me through their headsets and I proceed with leaving the building by the back entrance, pulling Xero with me. "Xero, give B-Joo this."

"What is it, hyung?"

"Just give it to him." I instructed him again before leaving the bank and going back home.

B-Joo's POV

After the bank was cleared out and Krystal was conscious again, I went up to her. I wanted answers. "So, all that time, you never changed?"

"I did. But, I needed the money." She insisted.

"You didn't change." I shake my head. "If you needed it, you would have asked instead of trying to steal it..." And then, somethign popped into my mind and I was overcome with sadness. "And I didn't believe Hansol when he was trying to protect me all this time..."

"Yeah, so even if you didn't lose your money, you did lose something! Something more valuable to you." She laughed evilly as she was shoved into the car with Luna and Sulli. I couldn't say that she was wrong because she was right. Hansol meant everything to me and I shunned him out of my life until he was sick of it and didn't want anything to do with me.

"I have to see Hansol." I tell myself, quickly getting out of the crowd. The guys stand in my way though. "Guys, I know you're angry with me and I deserve it." I start. "But, can we talk about this later? I need to see Hansol!"

"B-Joo, Hansol hyung wanted me to give you this..." Xero says, handing me a folded piece of paper. I unfold it and notice that the handwriting is Hansol's.

I'm tired, B-Joo. I'm tired of you not trusting me. Well, do you see now? She was the one who was trying to hurt you, not me! Even with our history though, you chose her over me. That hurts. And after what you said, I don't think I can forgive you. Not this time. So, this is goodbye... Goodbye, my dear Byungjoo.

I felt my eyes watering up at the message. No, he's not leaving me... He can't! I think to myself, trying to make myself calm down. I push past the guys and run to his house, knowing that the guys are most likely wondering what the note had said. But I didn't care, I had to see him. I had to see him now.

When I got there, I knocked on the door and tapped my foot impatiently as I waited for the door to open. When it did, Mr. Kim looked at me questioningly like there was no reason for me to be there. "Mr. Kim, is Hansol here?"

"You're too late, Byungjoo."

"Too late?"

"He went to the airport half an hour ago with Hyunae." He explained. "She didn't like it here and was planning to go back today. Hansol asked if he could go with her and they left."

"What? No... It can't be!" I pushed past him, knowing that it was rude, but I had to see for myself. Half an hour ago I was still waiting for Krystal to wake up to explain everything to me. They had handcuffed them already, but were waiting so that I could talk to her. He couldn't have left... Not at that time... But then I remembered that Hyunae had left as soon as they were unconscious, which was almost an hour ago.

I got up to Hansol's room and opened the closed door. Empty. It was empty. Except for... A box. Looking inside, I find a photo album. Opening it, I find that it's filled with the pictures from Hansol's room of the both of us. That did it. The tears were falling out of my eyes so fast now that I couldn't wipe them away without new ones instantly replacing the ones that I had wiped. I lost my best friend...


A/N: And, done~ Poor B-Joo... Sequel is gonna be up soon! Thanks for all the support, you guys~ I really appreciate it! Keep supporting me for the sequel, okay?