Other Side of The Plan 3

The Innocent Girl

G"Sure." I answer the answer the question. I see him smiling a little before the light turns green and he continues to drive to the hospital. "Out of curiosity... How did you know they were going to bring me to that closet?"

"I didn't." Xero answered. "I waited around the front for them. Basically, to watch their backs and help them out if they were in trouble. But I saw you being dragged away by the girls, so I hid in the closet behind that long trenchcoat that you saw."

"Ah..." I nod. "So then when it was clear, you helped me."

"Of course." Xero nodded. "Why wouldn't I help one of my beloved hyungs?"

"Still... Thanks for everything tonight, Xero." I thank him as he parks in the hospital parking lot.

"Don't worry." He smiles, getting out of the car. "I'll bring you a wheelchair, okay?" I nod, watching him go off into the building. He came back moments later and helped me out of the car and into the wheelchair.

"Thanks again, Xero." I smile up at him. He smiles back at me and pushes the wheelchair into the hospital. He told the nurse about my ankle and they said they would give me an x-ray to examine it. I'm glad he stayed with me during the x-ray, it really helped to know that he was supporting me through this. 

"He has to go through surgery... The glass shards are in deep." The nurse explained after the x-ray was done with. "If he doesn't get the surgery, the shards could hurt him even more in the future than they do now."

"Alright, I'll get it." I say, wanting the pain to go away. The nurse nods.

"I'll go tell a doctor."

"You can go home, Xero." I tell him once the nurse leaves. "I'll call a taxi or my parents or something..." I wanted him to stay, but he needed to go and get sleep.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. You need your sleep." I point out. "Take my car home."

"Okay..." He nods, exiting the room.

3 Hours Later

A nurse had brought me into an operating room with a wheelchair and then helped me to sit on the operating bed. She told me to lay down and I did so. I felt them prepare my arm like they would before I were to get a needle. And that's exactly what happened. I felt a needle puncture into the muscles of my arm before they put a mask over my nose and mouth. Sleeping gas. They were giving me anesthesia to make me sleep. Within a few seconds, I was knocked out cold.

I woke up back in the room that I was in before the surgery. Blinking the haziness out of my eyes, I see Xero, looking at me worriedly. "Xero?" I tried to say, but noticed that my throat was incredibly dry to the point that I couldn't talk properly. He handed me some ice water with a straw. I took it gratefully, drinking the water from the straw little by little since my throat was rejecting the liquid while at the same time, craving for it. "Why are you here?"

"I never left you, hyung... I waited for you all this time."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I care?" He questioned me. It was obvious, I know. But, he shouldn't have stayed this late.

"You should have gone home and slept."

"I slept in the car, don't worry about me." He assured, handing the water to me again. I dtrank from the straw again before lying back down on to the bed. A nurse came in a little while later and smiled.

"You have such a sweet boyfriend, waiting for you all this time." I jolted up with surprise and Xero coughed awkwardly.

"He's not my boyfriend..." I say. "We're just friends."

"Really? Because, I don't think just a friend would wait for his friend for so long..." The nurse pointed out, giggling when Xero and I were blushing madly. "Anyways, you'll be able to go home now, just keep that leg rested, okay?" I nod and she looks at Xero. "And you... If you care for him as much as I think you do, then can you keep an eye on him? Give him assistance when no one else can and everything?"

"Yes, I can." Xero nods. She smiles and hands me some paperwork, telling me to fill them out to get discharged. "Looks like I'll be sleeping over with you for a while, hyung."

"Looks like it." I agreed, filling out the paperwork. I was actually happy about Xero staying with me. It would give us a chance to get closer, which I really wanted for a long time. After finishing off the paperwork, we waited for the nurse to come back and take it.

The time that we waited honestly felt like an hour, but looking over at the clock, I saw that it was only half an hour. She did come back though. And she took the paperwork. "Alright, you're free to go." She smiles, leaving the room once and for all this time. Xero helps me up and hands me a pain of crutches that I use to walk beside him to the car.

"Xero, thank you."

"Stop saying that! It's nothing!"

"Shut up and just accept it." I smile, leaning into him and kissing his cheek affectionately as another thank you.

"O-okay..." He nods, clearly taken aback by the kiss on the cheek. Laughing a little at him, I get into the passenger seat without his help as he goes round to the other side and starts up the car, driving to my house not long after.


A/N: I couldn't help it! For some reason I'm starting to ship these two! Anyways, we're going back to Hansol's point of view next chapter!