Flashback Part 1: Date

The Innocent Girl

Flashback, Jin's POV

Kidoh and I were in science class and the teacher, Mr. Choi was telling everyone to get seated just before the bell rang. We finished up our conversation as the bell rang and everyone got into their seats. Mr. Choi sighed with relief and then looked at the door before looking back at the class. "Class, we will have a new student. Please treat her well."

"Yes, Mr. Choi." The class chimed together. Within a few minutes, the door opened and a girl came into the room.

"Hello." Mr. Choi smiled to the girl. "Can you please introduce yourself?" The girl looked at the class and smiled sweetly.

"Hello, I'm Krystal." Kidoh looked at me questioningly after the girl introduced herself.

"What?" I asked him. "Don't you think she's cute?"

"I guess..." He shrugged. "I already like someone though, so she's not that great."

"Boys, stop talking back there." Mr. Choi scolded us before turning back to Krystal. "Sit beside Kim Seokjin." The girl looked around before I raised my hand. She smiled to me and walked over, sitting in her seat that was beside me. Kidoh gave me a worried look, but i ignored it. She was pretty and I really wanted her to be my girlfriend.

Lunch

"Okay, please tell me you don't have a crush on her." Kidoh told me.

"I don't have a crush on her." I lied.

"Liar." I chuckle at his accurate accusation.

"Okay, okay... I do like her."

"Jin..."

"Relax, would you? It's not like she'll ever ask me out." I pointed out. Kidoh looked skeptically at me. "Relax, okay?"

"Fine..."

After School

As me and Kidoh walked out of the school, we ran into Krystal. "Oh, I'm so sorry." She apologized.

"Oh, it's okay." I assured her. She looked at me before looking at Kidoh.

"Aren't you two from my science class?"

"You remember us?" I ask. She nods and smiles at me.

"How could I forget a cute face as yours?" Out of the corner of my eye, I see Kidoh making a gagging expression. Rolling my eyes, I kick him in the ankle, silently telling him to stop.

"Would you like to come and hang out with us?" I ask her. Kidoh glared at me, but i ignored it.

"Oh, sure." Krystal smiled at us sweetly.

"Um... Can you excuse us for a minute?" Kidoh asked, dragging me off somewhere with him. "Are you crazy?" He questions when we're alone.

"No... I'm just being nice to the new girl." I explain. "Can you just relax, there's nothing bad about her."

"Whatever. You can go hang out with her, I'm going home." With that, Kidoh walked away from me. I sighed, shaking my head. He's acting strange... I think to myself before coming back to Krystal.

"Where's your friend?" Krystal asks.

"Kidoh? He went home." I say. But, that doesn't mean we can't have fun, right?" I ask, holding out my arm for her. She nods, hooking our arms together and we walk off.

First, we go to the mall and ate since we were both hungry. Then, I took her shopping, which she took advantage of as a way to empty out my wallet of its' cash. But, I didn't mind it, she was smiling at it was cute. After buying her I don't know how many clothes and accessories, we went to the movie. I picked a horror movie for us to watch and she was clutching at me. All-in-all, it was a good day and we got to know each other more.

"That was fun." Krystal stated, smiling at me warmly. I nod.

"That was fun." I agree. I know Kidoh told me not to, but I couldn't help it, I just had to make her mine. "Krystal, I really had fun and... I want to do this with you again. That and I really like you."

"Are you asking me out?"

"Yes..." I nod, deciding to ask her myself though. "Krystal, will you be my girlfriend?" She smiles at me brightly and nods before hugging me. I hug her back thinking Kidoh's going to kill me.


A/N: Alright, that's it! I'll have the second half posted by the end of today. Please tell me what you think so far.