Flashback Part 2: Chance

The Innocent Girl

The next day, I introduced Kidoh to Krystal, as my girlfriend though. He looked at us with shock and something else, but a very little speck of the other feeling. After his shocked state, he gave me a hard glare, walking past us. "Kidoh." I called to him. He didn't listen. I run after him, grabbing his arm and making him turn to look at me. "Look, I really like her."

"And you don't trust me?"

"I didn't say that."

"Just go to her, okay? I'm not mad, just a bit disappointed."

"Come on! This is not fair! I supported you with that girl that you liked."

"I didn't like her." Kidoh retorted. "She was a cover up because the person I actually like is something you can't accept."

"Wait, you like someone else? Who? Lets go on a double date."

"No... That person is taken now."

"Seriously?" Kidoh nods at my question. Before i can say anything else, the bell rings and Kidoh is walking away from me again. I sigh, knowing he's angry even if he says he isn't. I went back to Krystal with disappointment at knowing that my best friend would never accept my girlfriend. We walked to class together and took our seats at the back. Kidoh didn't look at me once or talk to me through the class even though I was trying to talk to him. I don't even know if he was listening.

After school, I went to Kidoh's locker to see if he would talk to me. Still nothing though. Krystal came up beside me and Kidoh glared at her before looking at me and motioning for me to follow him. I told Krystal to wait for me and followed him. "I'll give her a chance." He told me.

"Really?" I beam. He nods.

"You're my best friend." He sighs. "I don't want to end our friendship just because I don't like the girl you're with."

"Thank you, Kidoh." I smile, giving him a hug with one arm. He pushes me away jokingly and leads me back to Krystal. "He'll hang out with us today."

"Really?" Krystal asked happily. Kidoh nods.

"Yeah... Jin's my best friend, so might as well give you a chance." He explains. Krystal beams at him with delight.

"Where are we going then, boys?"

"How about lunch to get you and Kidoh fully introduced?" I question. Both of them nod and we head to a cafe near the school. There, we chat and the two get to know each other. Once evening came around, Kidoh said bye to us and I walked Krystal home.

"Oppa." Krystal called to me before we left the cafe. I looked at her questioningly. "Kidoh left his wallet." She held up his wallet.

"Oh, he must have dropped it." I say, taking it from her. "I'll return it to him at school." With that said, I walked her home before going home myself.


A/N: I wanted to give you guys a light chapter for once, so here you go.