Preparations

The Innocent Girl

"Okay, we really have to get that witch behind bars. It's not about proving to B-Joo that she's terrible anymore! Now she has gotten our friend into trouble for something he didn't do." Hansol explains. "And I know Jin hyung wants revenge as much as I do."

"Of course I do. I've wanted revenge on her since junior high, remember?" Jin asks. "But, I want more than you do, Hansol..."

"Oh?"

"She stole your best friend and framed Kidoh, right? Well, she stole me away from my boyfriend who was only my friend at that time, stole my money too, and now framed my boyfriend."

"I see your point, Jin hyung." Hansol nods. "So, we need a plan. It's not as easy as fighting against another guy."

"No kidding." Jin agrees. "Girls will use any means necessary. Whether it's breaking up friendships, turning people against each other, ganging up on people... They fight dirty and Krystal definitely fights dirtier than an average girl."

"Yes, and that's why we have to make a plan that..."

"Hansol." Nakta stopped him.

"What?" Nakta mouthed to Hansol that someone was watching them. Hansol looked towards the door and saw that it was opened a crack. But looking more closely, he saw that there really was someone watching them.

"Meet up at my house." Hansol whispered to the rest of them. "Jin, bring your boys too. Looks like we need you guys too." Jin nods and the group splits up to go to different classes after the bell rings, signalling that their lunch was over.

Krystal's POV

"They're doing what?" I ask.

"Planning to take you down..." Sulli repeats herself.

"Can you go over there and spy on them? I'm taking the money slowly from B-Joo, but if they do succeed, I won't be able to get it and we won't get to split it five ways.

"Sure." Sulli nods.

"Get the other girls to help you. Make a plan to take the eighteen of them down!"

"Krystal?"

"This is officially war, Sulli. Hansol won't back down until he gets B-Joo back and I won't let that happen until his precious best friend is broke! Do whatever is necessary to stop him."

After School, Author's POV

The seventeen guys went to Hansol's house as soon as the bell rang. For obvious reasons, Kidoh and B-Joo weren't with them. And Jenissi wasn't with them to make sure that Krystal or one of her friends didn't find out about him being their friend. "Alright, lets talk, but be careful... For all we know, she could be spying on us with one of her goons that she calls friends." Hansol reminded. Everyone nods in agreement. "My parents are at work, so help yourselves to the couches and whatever snacks."

"Won't you have to explain how you ate all of those things yourself?" P-Goon asks.

"I'll just say they were all expired and she didn't read the label right when going to the market." Hansol shrugs, sitting down on one of the two couches. Nakta and A-Tom sat on the same couch as Gohn and Seogoong sat on the armrests of the couch. The guys of BTS sat on the other couch that looked like two couches combined and could hold all seven of them. Yano sat on the armrest of that couch. Hojoon sat on the armchair as Xero and Sangdo sat on the armrests.

"Hansol, what's the rest of the plan?" P-Goon asks curiously.

"Well..." Hansol starts as he leans forward, resting his elbows on his knees and resting his head on the palm of his hands. "Can you guys go after her friends?" He asks the guys of BTS.

"How?" J-Hope asks. "They know us to be your friends." Hansol smiles before excusing himself and going up to his room. The guys blinked in confusion and waited for him patiently. When he returned, he was holding two wigs.

"Who wants to do this with me?" Hansol asks, holding up one of the wigs to the guys of BTS. They look amongst each other hesitantly. Smiling, he tosses the wig to Jin.

"Why me?" Jin asks.

"Because you're pretty girly and Kidoh hyung would love to see you dressed as a girl!" Hansol answers. "Besides, it's not just you... I'll do it too!"

"Why though?" Jungkook asks with confusion.

"To get close to her. Jin hyung and I will be the new girls and befriend her."

"Hansol, what about our records? They will wonder why we're missing for a week or however long this will take."

"That's where our friend Jimin comes in." Hansol explains. "Your mom works for the school. So, can she make it seem like we're there even if we're technically not?"

"I'll ask her..." Jimin nods. "As long as you two are still at school with the wigs, I'm pretty sure she can change it."

"And... don't a few of your guys' parents work for the police?" Hansol continued on.

"Yeah." P-Goon answers. "My dad. Seogoong's mom, Yano's dad, Jungkook's dad, V's mom, and... I think Xero's mom, right?" The guys that were named all nod.

"Can you guys keep in touch with them and call them to the bank when we go? Oh! And get me a pair of handcuffs?" Hansol asks.

"What are you planning, Hansol?" Xero asks curiously. "How are we going to catch her?"

"We will. Just trust me, you guys."

"We trust you. We just want to know what you're thinking." Seogoong explains. The other guys all nod in agreement. "But yeah, I'll keep my mom in tact."

"So will the rest of us." V adds, earning a nod from the guys with parents working for the police. "And I'll get you some handcuffs from my mom."

"Great! Thanks, V." Hansol smiles. "And don't worry you guys, I'll tell you all after I explain who does what!" The other exchange looks amongst each other before looking back at Hansol. "Anyway... Sangdo and Nakta, don't your parents work for the bank and as a locksmith?"

"Yeah." The two of them answer.

"Well, Nakta... Can you ask your mom for Kidoh's key to the safe deposit box?"

"She only has the one for the safe. Kidoh has the one for the actual safe deposit box."

"Can you ask her to give you the key to the safe then? And Sangdo, can you ask your dad to make a copy of that key?" The two boys exchange glances of confusion.

"Okay..." The two agreed, trying to figure out what their friend was thinking.

"Alright, that leaves the six of you." Hansol looked at the six guys that weren't assigned to do anything. "You six were purposely left for last. I know all of you are part of the track team, so we need that!"

"What?" They ask.

"Just stay near the rest of us... Not too close to Jenissi hyung, but in range so that you can come to his aid. Same for me and Jin. But for the rest, just stick by them like everything is normal, okay?"

"Okay." They agree, not wanting to even question what Hansol was plotting against Krystal.


A/N: So, I'll end it there~ You guys will know about the plan as it goes on! Just see if you can fit the pieces together, alright? It's actually a smart plan.