Krystal Jung

The Innocent Girl

At Lunch, Author's POV

"Okay, why didn't you tell me you liked someone?" B-Joo questioned Hansol. The older of the two just rolled his eyes.

"Just because we're best friends doesn't mean I have to tell you everything."

"I know, but you should at least tell your best friend this! Who do you like?"

"Not telling, but do you like that girl, Krystal?"

"The new girl? No..." B-Joo said, sitting down beside Hansol at their table. "You know I don't like girls just by their looks." Hansol rolled his eyes again.

"Sure you don't..." As B-Joo was going to retort, the other guys came and sat with them.

"Are you two arguing again?" P-Goon asked, looking from Hansol to B-Joo. The two shook their heads.

"We were just talking about one of the new girls that came into our class." Hansol said. The others looked at him with interest. "Her name is Krystal." Kidoh who was eating his food choked as soon as he heard that name. The other eleven guys looked at him with confusion. After regaining his breath, Kidoh looked at Hansol and B-Joo.

"Did you two say Krystal? As in, Krystal Jung?" He questioned seriously. Hansol and B-Joo gave each other questioning looks before turning back to him.

"We don't know her full name, she just said that her name is Krystal." Kidoh sighed, shaking his head.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" B-Joo asked. "And where's Jenissi hyung?"

"He's gone to buy his lunch out of the school cafeteria." Kidoh explained. "And, if it is Krystal Jung, watch out for her, okay you two?"

"But why? What's wrong?" Hansol questioned. Kidoh sighed again.

"She's... Well, I don't know how to describe it... But, if she says she wants to date you, just get out of there. She doesn't want you, she just wants your money." Kidoh explained.

"And how do you know that?" All of the guys asked at the same time.

"You guys know Jin, right?" Kidoh questioned.

"Kim Seokjin, you mean?" Yano asked. Kidoh nods.

"He got his money swiped by her in middle school." The guys looked at Kidoh skeptically. "I'm not joking, you guys! Unless she's changed, stay away from her! No... Stay away from her anyway!"

"Kidoh, what are you going on about?" A voice not belonging to the other eleven guys asked. The boys turned their attention to a group of boys headed their way. The group was made out of six boys. They are BTS, Topp Dogg's best friend group. Well, Kidoh and Jin made them best friends since they're close. Before that, the two groups were pretty awkward.

"Jin, can you please tell them that Krystal swiped you of your money in middle school?" Kidoh asked the other.

"Krystal Jung?" Jin questions his best friend. Kidoh nods. "Oh yeah, she did. I remember it well." With that said, he took a seat beside Kidoh.

"Tell us what happened." P-Goon insisted.

"Well, it was back in middle school... We were still best friends back then too." Jin motioned to both him and Kidoh. "It was all pretty good back then, until she came."


A/N: I decided to make the next chapter about what happened. I hope you guys like it so far. Please comment, you guys!