Other Side of The Plan 2

The Innocent Girl

"And what if I am?"

"Then, I'm assuming you're helping Hansol." She explained, reaching for my hand that was clutching at my phone. I pulled it away from her, but exposed that my phone was recording our convo. "Busted." She smiled and called her friends. "Looks like you were right, Victoria, we have a little spy sent from Hansol."

"Give us the recording and you can go without us telling B-Joo."

"Telling him what? That we're trying to help him?" I question, making eye contact with Hojoon. It looked like he told A-Tom to go wait for him somewhere before he made eye contact with me again and motioned for me to throw my phone over to him. I hope he catches it... If not, our evidence is ruined... I thought. But, I had to trust him now more than ever.

I threw the phone to Hojoon before they could answer and it landed in his hands before they could even react. Hansol was right to choose him last because he couls sure run. Unfortunately for me, I wasn't as fast as him and the girls got to me. Now, I could easily push them away, but I had tripped on one of the disgarded bottles on the ground and had cut myself on the glass. The pain was too distracting.

"Ouch, that looks painful, sweetie..." Luna mocked me as her friends cuffed my hands behind my back and used duct tape over my mouth so I couldn't yell for help. They then took me to the front of the house where no one was and pushed me into the closet before shutting the door. Great... What now? I thought. But suddenly, I felt that I wasn't alone in the closet. Looking over beside me, I saw the silhouette of a guy, but I couldn't tell who. As if he had read my mind, he turned his phone on and shone the light on to his face, revealing to me that it was Xero. He leaned up to my ear and whipsered.

"I'm going to take off the duct tape, hyung. I'll try to be gentle, but if it hurts, please try to be quiet, okay?" I nod and he shines his phone's light on the duct tape that is covering my mouth before gently scratching at the corner to get it off. He succeeded but when it peeled off my mouth, I couldn't help but groan in pain. "Shh, hyung." He whispered into my ear comfortingly. "Just a little longer..." With that said, he decided to pull the duct tape off of my mouth quickly and covering my mouth as I let out a nother groan of pain. "I'm sorry, hyung..." He apologizes, hugging me tightly with his other arm.

"Xero..." I lean my head against his shoulder, keeping quiet the best I could. But it was hard with a bleeding ankle.

"Hyung? What's wrong?"

"My leg..." Xero turned me to face him and gently pushed me down into a sitting position before flashing the light of his phone on to my legs, gasping silently at my right leg with the bleeding ankle and slight shards of glass in it.

"I can't do anything but stop the bleeding..." He took the sleeve of his shirt and ripped part of it off from the rest of the clothing, gently wrapping it around my ankle to make sure that the bleeding stopped but that the shards wouldn't go deeper into my ankle. "There."

"How do we get out of here though?" I ask. He smiles at me, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a tranquilizer gun. I raise a brow at him questioningly, but he ignores it, opening the closet a little bit and seeing that two girls were keeping watch.

"We're going to knock them out and then I'll help you to get to your car..." With that said, he shot a tranquilizer at the girl. I heard a thud and the other girl gasp before hearing another thud seconds later. "Done, lets go." He smiled, pocketting the gun back in his pocket before wrapping one arm under my knees and the other around my shoulders and lifting me bridal style.

"You can hardly carry me, Xero." I reminded, wrapping my arms around his neck to support myself more.

"Let me worry about that, okay?" He asked, walking to the front door. I let go of him with one arm and opened the door for the both of us. Xero carefully walked out, making sure he didn't hurt me as he did. He then turned to let me close the door before walking to the car and putting me down on the hood.

"Thanks, Xero." I smile, getting my keys from my pocket.

"Don't thank me yet, we still have to get you to the hospital."

"You don't have to, I can drive..."

"With that leg? No way." He argued, grabbing the keys from me and taking me into his arms again, putting me into the passenger seat of the car. He goes around to the driver's side and starts the car. "Here, call Hojoon hyung and tell him I'm driving you to the hospital." I did as Xero told me to. By this time, he's already driving out of the community that Yull's house is in.

"Hey, Xero." Hojoon answered.

"Hojoon, it's Jenissi." I corrected.

"Oops, sorry, hyung..." He apologized. "Why do you have Xero's phone though?"

"He's driving me to the hospital." I explain. "Do you have my phone?"

"Yes and what happened to you?"

"Long story... We'll talk later, okay?"

"Sure... Kidoh is downloading the recording on to his laptop now."

"Alright, we'll see you guys later."

"Can you put the phone up to my ear, hyung?" Xero asked me. I did so and he started to talk to Hojoon. "Hyung, are we still on for tomorrow?"

"Yeah, ask Jenissi hyung if he wants to come."

"Alright, see you two tomorrow. And bring his phone, okay?"

"Of course."

"What's happening tomorrow?" I ask, hanging up Xero's phone.

"Karaoke." He answers, stopping at a red light and taking back his phone before pocketting it. "Wanna come?"


A/N: Well, wasn't that a nice closetted moment? Sorry for the pun... But yeah, Luna and Jenissi broke up. And you can do whatever you want with Xero and Jenissi, but MAYBE they'll get together in the sequel, who knows?