I Trust You

The Innocent Girl

Kidoh's POV

"What's wrong with you guys?" I ask the two that were trying their best to look anywhere but at me.

"Kidoh... I..." Jin started, having so much emotions in his voice. It sounded like he was sad, angry, scared, and heartbroken. This made me frown and hug him close to me.

"What's wrong?"

"I..." Jin tried to tell me again, but couldn't. He just hugged me as if he was going to lose me any second.

"Jin... Please tell me."

"I cheated on you..." And now I know why he was hugging me so tightly. When he said that, I felt my blood boil in anger towards him before pushing him away from me.

"Why?" I ask. "What did I ever do to deserve this?"

"You never did anything wrong..."

"Then, why? I don't understand..." The second bell rang, signalling that we were late for class. I gave Jin a disappointed look before walking away, but Hansol caught my arm.

"Kidoh hyung, let him explain." Hansol insisted.

"Hansol, we're late." I remind him, not really caring if we were late or not. I just didn't know if I could handle hearing the reason why Jin would do that to me.

"When have you ever cared about that? Please just listen to him." Hansol was persistent.

"At lunch, okay?" I reason with him, pulling my arm away from him and heading off to my first class. At least this way it will give me some time to mentally prepare for what Jin would tell me.

Lunch

I had texted Jin to meet me at the roof of theschool so that Krystal and her friends wouldn't see us together. He had come up to the roof five minutes after the lunch bell had rang and looked at me sadly. I wanted to hug him and comfort him, but I restrained myself. I wanted to hear his reason first. "So... Why did you cheat on me?"

"To help Hansol..." He explained. "The girls said they wouldn't let us join them unless we kissed, so..."

"I see..." I really just wanted to beat Hansol to death at the moment, but it wasn't his fault. He didn't ask Jin to kiss him, the girls did. And the plan was to help B-Joo out, not for Hansol to manipulate us and mess our relationships with each other up.

"I would have never done it otherwise..." Jin continued.

"I know."  I nod. "I'm sorry I didn't give you a chance to explain before... I was just angry when you told me."

"So... No harm done?" I shake my head, pulling him into a hug before pulling away only to kiss him deeply. He kisses me back passionately. Moving down to his neck, i bit down on the sensitive skin roughly, making a deep red hickey. As I did this, I heard his beautiful voice letting our moans that just urged me to keep going. Pushing Jin more to the concrete barrier, I was going to keep going, but the bell rang. Sighing with disappointment, I pull away from him.

"Jin... If you really need to, you can kiss Hansol again."

"What? Really?"

"Look, as much as I hate to know that you're kissing someone else... It's to help Hansol and I hate Krystal as much as I do... B-Joo's also being an idiot... And..."

"And?" Jin questions me.

"And, I trust you." I finish the sentence, making Jin smile at me and peck my lips. 

"Thank you, Kidoh." I smile back at him.

"You're welcome."

"I don't think that I'll need that consent though... I don't plan on kissing him ever again."

"Well, if you do, then know that you can do it."

"Alright." Jin nods and we walk to the doorway of the roof, our hands interlocked. When we get to the bottom stair though, I let go of his hand and kiss him goodbye before heading out into the crowded hallway first to get to our class.

A/N: A lot of trust to allow that, right? Yup! Well, please comment. This story is almost done! Just... 4 or five more chapters to go, I think.