Lets Try

The Innocent Girl

After School, Kidoh's POV

As soon as the bell rang I rushed to the locker that me and Jin share. After Krystal had told him that I love him earlier today, I highly doubt he wants to talk to me. I didn't want to avoid my best friend, but I didn't have a choice right now. I pack up my stuff quickly and close the locker. Just in time too. I see Jin within the crowd, headed towards me. Making my way into the crowd, I exited the school before Jin could see me.

Jin's POV

Where is he? I wondered, looking for Kidoh within the halls as I was going to our locker. Unfortunately, I couldn't find him by the time I had gotten to the locker. Relax, he'll be here any minute and then you can talk to him... I told myself. I waited for about twenty minutes and he never came. Getting frustrated, I texted him, asking where he was, but he didn't reply. That guy... I thought angrily, walking out of the school by myself. Guess I have to do this the old-fashioned way...

I went over to Kidoh's house and waited for the door to open. When it opened, Kidoh's mom was smiling at me. "Well, hello, Seokjin." I smiled back at her.

"Hello. Is Hyosang here?" I ask, using his real name since his mom didn't know about the names our classmates know us as.

"He's here." She nods. "Up in his room."

"Thank you." I thank her and head up to his room. Knocking on the door, I wait for him to answer.

"Come in." I hear his voice through the door and I go in. He looks up and frowns at me.

"Well, it's nice to see you too." I say, setting down my stuff beside the door.

"Why are you here?" He questions me as I take a seat across from him on the bed.

"To talk to you since you wouldn't let me at school and since you won't answer my text." I explain. "Kidoh, what's wrong? Why have you been avoiding me since after lunch?"

"You know why..."

"We're best friends, please don't avoid me."

"Aren't you weirded out? Or repulsed?" He asks me.

"That you love me? No..." I answer honestly.

"Really?"

"Really." I nod. "It was shocking to hear at first but then it all made sense! Why you hated her and all that. And, I'm sorry. I had no idea and the last thing I want is to hurt you of all people..." Looking away, I didn't see Kidoh come closer to me. But I knew he did because he hugged me. Wrapping my arms around him, I rested my head on his shoulder. "I want to give you a chance, Kidoh."

"What?" He asks me.

"Lets try." I repeat myself, pulling away from him. "Lets try and be a couple."

"Seriously?" I nod at the question before getting up. "Lets go on a date tomorrow, okay? I have homework today and so do you."

"Alright, tomorrow then." Kidoh agreed. I nod, picking up my stuff and leaving to my own house.

Next Day, After School, Author's POV

The two boys met up at their locker after all of their classes and packed up their things. "So... You never told me where we're going." Kidoh pointed out. Jin smiled to his friend.

"You'll see, don't worry."


A/N: You guys will know where their date is in the next chapter, don't worry. And, for the people who didn't see it, the chapter starts off from after the events of the "Passing Notes 2" chapter and then comes into the next day which is the day that Hansol agreed to let B-Joo and Krystal have a date. Just with Kidoh and Jin instead of Hansol and B-Joo.