Not-so-Perfect Date

The Innocent Girl

B-Joo and Krystal went to the amusement park for a date. Unfortunately for B-Joo, he wasn't the only one from the group here. "So, where should we go first?" B-Joo asked. Krystal thought about it.

"What about the haunted house?"

"Haunted house first thing? Well, alright." They went to the line for the haunted house, B-Joo thought he recognized some people in line. "Wait here while I make sure of something, okay?" Krystal nods with confusion as B-Joo goes forward into the line. After walking past ten or so people, he came to where he thought he saw them. And he was right. It was Kidoh and Jin.

"B-Joo, what are you doing here?" Kidoh asked.

"Same question to you, hyung."

"I asked you first."

"Date with Krystal." B-Joo replied bluntly. The two looked at him with unreadable looks.

"I told you she's trouble." Kidoh reminded. B-Joo rolled his eyes.

"Get over it. She changed. I highly doubt that she would steal from me."

"B-Joo, you idiot."

"Yah."

"People like her don't change, I bet she's already stolen something from you."

"B-Joo." A feminine voice called him. The three of the guys looked to where it came from and saw Krystal. She walked over to them and smiled at Kidoh and Jin.

"I told you to wait."

"I know, but I saw that you were with these two." Krystal explained. "Well, I heard you bicker with Kidoh, but that's besides the point."

"Right..." B-Joo sighed. "Since you're here..." He started before looking at Kidoh. "Can we get into line with you?"

"Absolutely not." Kidoh immediately replied.

"Come on, please? We lost our place in line."

"Let them." Jin interferes with the arguement. Kidoh sighs, but lets the two into the line with them. As B-Joo and Krystal talk, Jin takes the opportunity to ask Kidoh. "You and B-Joo don't get along well, do you?"

"Not really, no." Kidoh agreed. "But it's not that..." Before Jin could reply, the group was called into the haunted house. They went in and walked through the dark, sometimes getting scared by the things in the haunted house and sometimes not even flincing one bit. When they got out of the haunted house, B-Joo held up a wallet to the group.

"Whose is this?" Kidoh took it from him.

"It's mine. How did you get it?" B-Joo shrugs at his question.

"It must have fallen out of your pocket." Jin pointed out. Kidoh nods but just in case, he checks if any money was stolen. None was. Putting it back into his pocket, the group decided to split up before having dinner together again at around 6pm.


A/N: Nothing really to say, so I hope you guys enjoyed it~