Fight

The Innocent Girl

At school the next day, B-Joo met Hansol at the locker and glared at him. Hansol looked at the younger questioningly. "What?"

"You told her about our kiss?" B-Joo questions.

"First of all, you never said I couldn't tell anyone." Hansol pointed out. "And second, if you're referring to Krystal, no! I told her no such thing."

"Liar."

"I'm not lying!"

"Look at this." B-Joo shows Hansol the picture of the text message that Krystal showed him yesterday.

"How is that even romotely possible? I don't have her number!"

"Don't lie to me, Hansol."

"I'm not lying to you! I have no reason to lie to you."

"Really? Because, getting rid of Krystal is a pretty good reason." Hansol sighs, slamming the locker shut.

"You really are an idiot." With that said, he tossed the lock to B-Joo before walking away from him. B-Joo stared after his friend for a while, opening the locker again and putting his stuff in before locking it and heading off to class.

Lunch

"What's wrong with you two?" Xero asks Hansol and B-Joo. "You didn't talk to each other in class today and now you're being silent too."

"I'm not talking to him." Hansol answers Xero.

"Neither am I." B-Joo adds. The youngest of the three just looks between them awkwardly before the others come.

"I'm so glad you guys are here!" Xero beams. "These two are refusing to talk to each other and it's so awkward." The rest look at Hansol and B-Joo.

"Are you sure?" Seogoong laughs, sitting beside Xero. "They're best friends! They always talk."

"Well, not today." Hansol explained. "I'm not talking to him."

"See?" Xero told Seogoong. "Something happened between these two."

"Guys..." P-Goon sighs with exhaustion. "What's going on?"

"Nothing." Both Hansol and B-Joo answer, looking at each other and glaring before looking away again to resume not talking to each other.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Gohn questions P-Goon.

"It just seems like ever since Krystal came, these two have been fighting a lot. Seems like she's splitting them up."

"That's exactly what she's doing, hyung!" Hansol assures P-Goon that he's right.

"Hansol, stop! You're being dillusional." B-Joo tells him.

"Am I? Or are you just too blind to notice it yourself?"

"You're just blinded by hate, okay?" B-Joo retorts. The others just ignore their argument and keep on eating as they talk amongst themselves. Hansol didn't want to argue with his best friend anymore, so he was going to get up and leave. But, when he turned around to leave, some food came flying to him, hitting him in the back of the head. No one saw this since everyone was paying attention to whatever they were doing. Wiping away the food, Hansol glared at B-Joo.

"Really? You're gonna stoop that low?"

"I didn't do that. But, kudos to whoever did!" B-Joo smirked.

"You little..." Hansol picked up the milk from his tray of food before giving B-Joo a warning look. Realizing what he was planning, B-Joo looked at Hansol while slowly attempting to get out of his seat to avoid the liquid that will for sure get him sticky if it had contact with him.

"Hansol, don't..." B-Joo tried to get Hansol to reconsider the thought. At least long enough for him to escape that is. Unfortunately, Hqnsol didn't listen and attempted to dump it on B-Joo, but the younger escaped out of his seat quickly, falling to the floor with a thud.

"Hansol, B-Joo, cut it out before you two get into trouble." P-Goon told them.

"He's the one who..." Hansol started as he was walking away, but B-Joo tripped him, making him fall on to the ground also. "Yah!" Hansol hit B-Joo's arm and attempted to get up, only to be tackled back on to the ground by B-Joo and have his hands pinned above his head.

"What was that for?"

"For tripping me."

"You started it!"

"I did not! Now get off of me!" Hansol tries to push B-Joo's hands away, but B-Joo held them tighter, making Hansol whimper in pain. "You're hurting me, idiot." Knowing that he couldn't push B-Joo off, he tried to knee him in the groin. He knows it hurts, but he was desperate right now. And it worked. So, while B-Joo was in pain from action, Hansol attempted to get up again. Unfortunately, even with B-Joo in pain, he still managed to pull the older down again.

"You crossed the line." B-Joo growled, punching Hansol hard in the stomach. Having self-pride, Hansol retaliated with a hard punch of his own and soon the two were in a fight. The other students in the cafeteria were cheering for them to keep on fighting, some even voicing out who they wanted to win. Their friends on the other hand were yelling at them to stop, horrified with the fight since this was the first fist fight that the two have gotten in.

"Come on, we have to get them to stop." P-Goon said, the others agreeing immediately. Hojoon and Xero go to pull B-Joo off Hansol, with a lot of difficulty. But when they did, Xero held B-Joo back from attacking Hansol any more. It took more than Xero to hold him back though, P-Goon and Kidoh were helping him too. Hojoon helps Hansol up in the meantime. But as soon as Hansol stands up, his vision goes blurry and he falls into Hojoon's arms.

"Hansol." B-Joo calls with worry, using all his strength left to get out of the hold his three friends had on him and going to Hojoon, looking at Hansol's unconscious state worriedly. "Oh god... I'm so sorry..." He caresses Hansol's cheek gently as if the other could hear him. The moment was ruined though when the principal came into the cafeteria.

"What is going on?" She asks. B-Joo looks to his friends before sighing. There was no way out of this.

"We had a fight." He confesses, motioning to himself and the unconscious Hansol.

"Byungjoo, in my office right now! And one of you get Hansol to the nurse." The principal says, leading B-Joo to her office as Hojoon took Hansol to the nurse's office.


A/N: Had to do that, I'm sorry... But, things will get better! Just... Have to make them go badly first!