New "Girls"

The Innocent Girl

"You remember?" Was the first thing that the guys had asked Hansol after school when they got to his house. Hansol nods and lets them sit down where they were sat the last time before starting to talk.

"I'm glad you guys came to visit me." He smiled at them warmly before pulling out the necklace. "I'm glad he came too..."

"About that... What are we gonna do now that you two are buddy-buddy again?" Kidoh asks. Hansol glares at him.

"What are you talking about? We're not buddy-buddy again... He thinks I don't remember him and the doctor thinks that too..."

"Wait." P-Goon interrupts him. "You didn't tell the doctor?"

"I couldn't... He could pass it on to B-Joo and then the plan wouldn't be as perfect as it would be now."

"What do you mean, Hansol?"

"She told me that it wasn't enough that we're not friends anymore... She told me that before hitting me and making me fall in front of that car. So, it was a good thing that I forgot about him. Now she'll think that I don't remember him and leave me alone until we finish the plan to take her down."

"B-Joo though..." P-Goon started, knowing that the younger boy would be upset about his friends lying to him.

"I know... He's gonna be upset." Hansol nods. "But, do you want him to get robbed instead? What we're doing is nothing compared to what she's doing."

"True..." They all agree.

"So... No one tells B-Joo that I remember everything, okay?" The guys all nod in agreement. "Good... So now we just need to doube cross her." He looks at Jin smiles. "You ready to get close to her?"

"As much as the thought sickens me..." Jin started. "I'm ready."

"Good." Hansol smiles. "And don't worry, you're not the only one sickened by the thought of being close to her..."

Next Day

Hansol and Jin came to school dressed as girls. Not with dresses or skirts, but with tight jeans, right tops that were more revealing than a guy's shirt, high hells, and wigs that made them appear to have beautiful long hair. Courtesy of their moms, with a lot of confusion added. "Woah... You guys really do look like girls..." Kidoh smiled when picking them up from the coffee shop that they agreed to meet at. "Very cute girls."

"Are you talking to both of us or just Jin hyung?" Hansol asks. The couple look at him weirdly and he realizes his mistake. "Jin unnie." He corrected himself.

"Both, but more for Jin." Kidoh answers. "And if you two are gonna pull this off, you need aliases. So, think of some and I'll get you two set with your fake ID's."

"We already thought of them." Hansol smiles. "Mine is Cho Hyunae"

"You're not gonna keep your last name?" Kidoh asks again.

"Nope. We figured that it would go against us somehow, so we're changing our whole names."

"Okay... Smile, Hyunae." Kidoh snickers when using the fake name. Hansol pouts at him before smiling as Kidoh takes his picture. After that was done, he wrote the name down into his phone to remember it for the guy who was going to make their fake ID's.

"And just call me Bae Joohye." Jin smiled.

"Pretty." Kidoh comments, taking Jin's picture too. "Okay, I'll let the guy know..." With that said, the two got into the car with Kidoh and they went off to school.

At School

Jimin had his mom mark Hansol and Jin at the school after he had spotted them coming in with Kidoh. "You two look great." Jimin commented the two cross-dressed boys.

"Thanks, Jimin." Hansol smiles.

"So, here are your schedules, you guys. I have told the teachers that you're coming..." Jimin smiles sweetly, handing them out random pieces of blank paper but saying that they're the schedules so the other students around would believe it.

"Thanks." Jin and Hansol smile, going along with what Jimin was doing.

In Class with Hansol

"Settle down, students." The teacher tries to control his students. But it was the first period of the day and they were restless. Especially since the weekend was around the corner. When Hansol came in at the same time that the bell rings, everyone stared at him in awe. Looking to the class and then to Hansol, the teacher smiled. "And this is why I needed all of you to calm down." He explains. "This is our new student."

"Hello, I'm Hyunae." Hansol introduced himself with his alias. The teacher told him to take a seat and he did so beside B-Joo, who stared at him. Hansol looked over to the other and blinked in confusion. "What's wrong?"

"That seat is taken..." B-Joo replies.

"Oh, Byungjoo, thank you for reminding me." The teacher says. "She can actually sit in Hansol's seat because it looks like he transferred to another school."

"W-What?" B-Joo asks with shock in his voice. Hansol looks over in Krystal's direction and notices her smirk with triumph at the news that the teacher had just delivered.

In Class with Jin

It was about the same thing, but Kidoh didn't say anything since he knew about the plan. But the others in the class were questioning what had happened to Jin and why Kidoh wasn't questioning alongside them. So far, the plan was going the right way. They had the whole school fooled.


A/N: Sorry it took so long! The next chapter is gonna be a Halloween chapter! And yes, it will be part of the story, so don't be skipping it, okay? Thanks for sticking with me though, I really appreciate it!