Karaoke and The Threat

The Innocent Girl

Hansol's POV

It was after school and I was walking home, alone. Jin wanted to spend time with Kidoh after telling him about our kiss. Most likely to make it up to him for kissing someone else. And the other guys, well, we couldn't be seen with them for a while. But, I didn't mind walking home alone. At least it gave me time to think about some things. "Hyunae." Unfortunately, someone just had to wreck it. Turning around, I saw who had ruined my sweet alone time. B-Joo.

"Hi, um..." I started, making it look as if I didn't know his name. "I'm sorry, what was your name again?"

"Byungjoo." B-Joo answered. I nod. "You left your calculator in class." He tells me before handing me my calculator.

"Oh, thank you." I smile sweetly, taking it from him. But, he didn't give it back. He held on to it tighter and looked at me.

"You know... You remind me of my friend..." He paused. "Uh, no... My ex-friend."

"Ex-friend?"

"He broke our friendship... He doesn't want anything to do with me and now he doesn't even remember me..." B-Joo explained. I took note of the sadness that his eyes reflected, but decided to ignore it.

"I see..." I nod. "How sad..."

"Yeah..." He agrees. "Anyway, can I walk you home?"

"No, it's alright."

"You're a pretty girl, you know? Who knows what might happen to you on the way home!" I'm pretty? I think to myself.

"Okay, fine..." I agree, continuing to walk, this time with B-Joo beside me. It was like before. Just us walking home together. It really felt nice, I have to admit. So, when I got home, I was disappointed since B-Joo had to leave.

"This is Hansol's house..." B-Joo looked at me suspiciously. I had to think of a lie, quick.

"I'm his cousin from America. My parents wanted me to experience Korean culture, so they sent me here, trusting that my aunt and uncle would take care of me." I explain.

"Oh? Then... Can you call Hansol out for me?"

"No. My cousin says he really doesn't know you." I shrug. "Sorry." Before B-Joo could say anything else, I quickly walked inside and shut the door behind me. Close call... I thought, heading up to my room to change out of the girls clothing. I can't wait for the weekend... I thought, tired of wearing the ridiculously short tops and ridiculously tight skinny jeans. Not that it was bad on girls, just didn't cozy up with a guy's body.

When I had finished, I met up with the guys to go to karaoke. We got a big room since it was the nineteen of us. We did invite B-Joo, but he said he had a date with Krystal, so we just ignored it. I heard a familiar voice singing in the room beside us though. It was B-Joo. He was singing a familiar song too, but I couldn't remember what the title was. It wasn't in Korean though.

Where did I wrong? I lost a friend

Somewhere along in the bitterness

And I would have stayed up with you all night...

B-Joo's voice was drowned out when Seogoong and Gohn started their singing battle. I sat down beside Sangdo and watched them battle it out with their vocals. When they finished, I heard that the room next to ours was quiet before hearing a knock on the door. Yano opened the door and was surprised to see B-Joo and Krystal there. "Hey, guys." B-Joo smiled, but looked over at me mostly. I immediately looked away from him, silently telling him that I didn't want to see him here.

"I thought you were on a date..." Hojoon pointed out. B-Joo nods, motioning at Krystal.

"Apparently, we were in the room next door, so I wanted to see you guys." B-Joo explains. I stand up and walk over to him.

"You've seen us already, you can go back to your date." I say, quite rudely, before pushing him out of the room.

"Wait... Why don't we do karaoke together?" B-Joo suggested, shrugging my hand off of him as he turned to look at me desperately. I sigh in defeat.

"P-Goon hyung, your call." I say, walking back to my seat.

"Please, P-Goon?" B-Joo pleaded.

"Okay..." The leader answered before B-Joo and Krystal came in, closing the door behind them. We started our songs back up and luckily it was dark so that she couldn't see Jenissi. But even if she could, he had already done what he needed to, so he didn't need to be close with her anymore.

Yano and A-Tom had a rap battle and then Kidoh and Jenissi had one too. Xero and Hojoon also tried out their vocals and so on. And all through the night, I felt eyes on me. Turning to see who was staring at me, I found it to be Krystal. Deciding that it was rather annoying, I stood up, quickly walking out of the room to avoid her judgemental stare.

"You know, I would appreciate if you would just leave B-Joo alone." Krystal told me, coming up beside me. I glare at her immediately, reaching into my pocket to hit the record button on my phone. Lucky for me that the earings I wore had cameras in them that streamed the video right to my phone. Courtesy of Jenissi, but he wouldn't tell us how he got them.

"And what makes you think I would do that?"

"He loves me, Hansol. Don't you see? You're not going to win him over."

"Who says I want him? I don't. Not after how he's been treating me..."

"Then why do you bother?" She asks. "Just let me rob him and we'll be done. You can have your revenge on him for treating you like crap, while I get his money."

"Are you stupid?" I ask her. "No matter how bad of a friend he is to me, I won't betray him like that... I won't let you rob him!"

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into." She said. "Just break off all of your ties to him and you'll be fine. If not..." She smiles wickedly, leaning into my ear to whisper dangerously. "You'll go down with him. And harder too. He will just lose his money, but you... You'll lose everything."

"Is that a threat?" I ask, pulling away from her.

"No." Krystal shakes her head. "It's a promise." With that, she walks away. Idiot... I just have to give this to B-Joo and you're done I smile to myself with satisfaction.

Krystal's POV

As I walk away, I can't help but think that I did something wrong, but no matter. If Hansol has anything up his sleeve, I'm sure I'll be able to ruin it so he can never use it.


A/N: Well, Hansol got the evidence, but the story won't end so quickly. Lets see what Jenissi's been up to in the next chapter, what do you guys say? Oh... And, I'm thinking of making a sequel! Basically what happens after B-Joo finds out the truth and stuff. Would you guys like that? Please tell me, or no sequel!