Amnesia

The Innocent Girl

"What are you doing here?" P-Goon asks calmly. "I thought you would at least be smart enough to listen to Xero and stay away."

"Hyung... He's my best friend." B-Joo replies. "Even if he won't accept me as his best friend, it doesn't mean that I'm not."

"Fine... But don't you dare to hurt him more than you already have!" P-Goon warns him. B-Joo nods and walks closer to Hansol's bed, smiling at the now-conscious boy.

"I'm so glad you're finally awake, Hansol." B-Joo says. Hansol just blinks at him though. "What's wrong? If you're not going to talk to me after everything, I understand... But, I just had to tell you that."

"Um... Thank you..." Hansol nods, looking at B-Joo with confusion. "But... Who are you?" All the guys look from Hansol to B-Joo in shock. He doesn't remember B-Joo? They all thought.

"Hansol... Are you joking right now?" B-Joo asks hesitantly. "I'm your best friend. Well, I used to be before you broke your end of the friendship. Remember? I'm B-Joo."

"I'm sorry..." Hansol shakes his head. "Not ringing a bell."

"Kim Byungjoo?" Xero tries with B-Joo's real name. The other guys nod.

"Sorry, Xero... Still nothing." Hansol frowned. The guys looked at B-Joo who looked as if he had just seen a ghost. They knew he was beyond hurt by what Hansol had just said.

"Sorry, B-Joo..." Xero apologized for Hansol, hugging the barely older boy. B-Joo hugged him back sadly.

"I'll call the doctor... Something's wrong here." Rap Monster pointed out and wen tto call the doctor. Once the doctor came, the boys were asked to wait outside while he did some tests on Hansol.

"How can he not remember me?" B-Joo asked no one in particular with sadness. "I was his best friend... I was so worried about him that I came everyday just to check up on him. Was that all for nothing?" By his voice, his friends could tell that he was close to breaking into tears.

"You visited him everyday?" Seogoong asks. B-Joo nods slowly. "Did you talk to him while holding his hand?"

"Yeah... Why...?" The younger asks.

"Do you guys think Hansol could have been talking about him?" Seogoong asks the rest. They look at B-Joo and nod, knowing how Hansol harboured a crush on their friend for so long.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Nothing." They all say. B-Joo looks at them as if they were crazy before shrugging it off. After about ten minutes or so, the doctor came out and looked at B-Joo.

"Have you and Hansol argued before?" The doctor asked. "Like... Bad arguments?"

"Yes, but not bad... We've just... Been arguing a lot lately."

"A lot? More like an old, married couple." P-Goon explained. The others all nod in agreement.

"Well, that must be the reason behind him forgetting you." The doctor keeps going. B-Joo gives him a look of confusion, telling him he didn't understand. "Byungjoo, have you ever wanted to forget something in your life? Or... Erase it from your life so that it never happened?"

"Of course I have." B-Joo nods.

"Well, that's what Hansol apparently wanted. He didn't want to fight with you anymore. So, when he got into the accident, he forgot about you." The doctor finished up his explanation before being paged to go to another patient. "Don't worry, he will remember you. If you really are as important to him as a best friend, then he will remember you eventually. Now, I have to go, so goodbye, boys." With that, he left.


A/N: Well, look at that! B-Joo's the one that's hurting now! Are you readers happy? Well, you'll be more happy later 'cause B-Joo's going to be hurting for a while.