Present

The Innocent Girl

"Um, out of curiosity... Did you guys ever get revenge on her?" Seogoong asks. Kidoh and Jin shake their heads.

"She fled out of the city before we even realized that she had robbed me." Jin explained. "Lucky for me I have an awesome best friend!" Kidoh blushed at the comment, looking away from Jin and coughing awkwardly.

"I'm not that great..." Jin stared at Kidoh with disbelief and slapped his arm lightly.

"Don't say that! You're amazing! You've been helping me out since junior high with the financial problem. Who else would do that for me?" Topp Dogg looked at Kidoh, smiling with knowing looks. BTS just gave Jin a look that was silently asking him if he was that oblivious to his best friend. Kidoh coughed off the awkwardness and resumed to what he was saying before the other group of boys had come.

"Anyways, don't befriend her.."

"Befriend who?" A feminine voice asked the boys. They turned to where the voice came from to see Krystal and her friends. The two who had known her since junior high sent death glares at her, but she ignored it. "Jin, Kidoh, nice to see you two again." She smiled. "Are you two still as close as I remember?"

"Actually, we're more close." Jin admitted. Kidoh nods.

"And all thanks to you." He finishes for Jin.

"Oh, well you're welcome."

"That wasn't a thank you." Kidoh told her. "You robbed Jin, you witch."

"I did no such thing..." Krystal countered, looking hurt. "You were jealous of me taking away your best friend, so you're accusing me."

"He's not!" Jin backed Kidoh up. "You really did rob me."

"I loved you and you broke up with me." She said

"I..." Jin started, but she cut him off.

"Anyways, can we sit with you guys?" Krystal asks.

"No." Both Jin and Kidoh exclaim.

"Oh, just let them." B-Joo counters.

"B-Joo. Didn't you hear the story?" Kidoh asks. B-Joo nods.

"They're new and don't have friends except you two. So, just let them for now." B-Joo explains himself.

"I agree with B-Joo." Nakta adds, staring at Sulli. Kidoh looks at him and sees his loving look at Sulli before sighing with defeat.

"Alright, but just this time." The girls smile at him and sit down. Jin tapped Kidoh's shoulder to get his attention as the group was talking amongst each other. When Kidoh looked at him, Jin motioned for him to follow. The two boys got up and Jin led Kidoh to the roof, where no one would think of looking for them.

"They're here now, so..."

"So?"

"Are we going to do it?" Kidoh knew what Jin was talking about, but they couldn't do it exactly now.

"We can't. Not now." He said, wrapping an arm around Jin's shoulders. "But soon, my friend, soon..."


A/N: For those who know of the elements needed in a story, the rising action is just around the corner. I hope you guys won't get bored too quickly.