Sunday: Camp Part 3

The Innocent Girl

This was the last day of their camping trip. Everyone was peacefully asleep in their sleeping bags, but B-Joo was stirring in his sleep. He was having a dream that is making him toss and turn in his sleeping bag.

Dream, B-Joo's POV

I was back in Seoul, but in a more rural part. Hansol looked at me with his arms crossed over his chest. "Hansol?" I question, walking to him, but then I see Krystal smiling at me and waving from the corner of my eye. Looking at her, I smile back.

"Pick one of us, B-Joo." Hansol tells me. I look at him again with shock.

"What?"

"You heard me." Hansol replies. "You can't have both of us because we hate each other. We're only acting as if we're okay for your sake. But I can't take it anymore! She's taking you away from me. So..." He motions to himself and then her. "Me or her? Who would you rather have in your life?"

"Hansol, this isn't fair!" I complain. "Don't make me choose between two of the people I love other than my own family."

"Well then, let me make it easier." Hansol says, walking away from me. I was going to go after him, but Krystal came in front of me.

"Krystal..." And just like that, I was hypnotized, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her closer before leaning in towards her, kissing her deeply.

Reality, Author's POV

B-Joo's body moved to circle his arms around Hansol's waist, pulling the older boy closer to him. He then leaned in towards Hansol, kissing him deeply. Meanwhile, Hansol was having trouble to breathe because of the kiss and woke up. Seeing that B-Joo was so close to him and feeling something warm on his lips, he concluded that B-Joo was kissing him in his sleep. Pushing the younger away harshly after the realization, Hansol got up. B-Joo woke up finally and looked at his friend with confusion and pain. Pain because of the hard push when he was still healing from yesterday. "What was that for?" He questioned innocently.

"For kissing me!" Hansol yelled at him with pure rage. Don't get him wrong, he wants to kiss B-Joo since he's in love with him. But, if his feelings weren't returned, then it really didn't matter to Hansol. It would just be a wasteful kiss like this one was. "Why the hell did you kiss me?"

"I did no such thing!" B-Joo insisted. "Why would I kiss you when I have Krystal?"

"You tell me!" Hansol retorted.

"What are you two bickering about?" Kidoh asks sleepily. The youngest two of the four guys looked over to Kidoh, realizing that they had woken Kidoh and Jin up.

"He kissed me." Hansol complained to the two eldest in the tent, hitting B-Joo's head with his pillow.

"I did not." B-Joo retorted, hitting Hansol back. "Why would I? I love Krystal, not you!" Before Hansol could react to the pillow, he bit his lip, trying to hold back the tears. Kidoh and Jin looked at B-Joo with shock, knowing how much that must have hurt Hansol's heart. Yes, they knew about Hansol's love interest in B-Joo. The whole group knew, except for B-Joo himself. B-Joo blinked with confusion at the tention-filled room. "What? It's true..."

"You're such an idiot!" Hansol yelled at B-Joo, slapping him across the face hard before leaving the tent angrily as B-Joo fell back on to the sleeping bags. Kidoh and Jin look at each other with worry before Kidoh gets up and goes after Hansol while Jin staysto talk to B-Joo.

"What's up with him?" B-Joo questions Jin, rubbing his throbbing cheek. Jin sighs, shaking his head at B-Joo obliviousness.

"You hurt him, B-Joo... When you said that." Jin explains.

"Well, he knows I love him as a friend." B-Joo replied. "Just not anything more than that."

"I know..." Jin nods.

In the woods, around the waterfall, Hansol sat staring up at the falling water sadly. "There you are." He turned to see Kidoh looking relieved. Turning back, he went back to what he was doing before his hyung interrupted him. "Hansol, come on... You know B-Joo loves you as a friend." Kidoh assures, sitting beside Hansol.

"I know." Hansol nods. "But I love him so much more and the witch is taking him away from me..."

"I know... That's how I felt when she was dating Jin."

"What did you do?"

"I stayed patient... B-Joo will come around and realize that you love him, don't worry." Hansol nods.

"Okay, thanks, hyung."

"Of course." Kidoh smiles, getting up and offering a hand out to Hansol. "Lets go back, the bus is coming soon." Hansol nods again and takes Kidoh's hand, letting himself be pulled up by the other.

When they got back, they saw that the bus was already there and the two leaders were loading everything on. Jin came up to the two and smiled. "We packed your stuff since you two were away."

"Thanks, Jin." Kidoh kissed his cheek affectionately, making Jin smile more.

"Where's B-Joo?" Hansol asked. "I need to apologize to him."

"In the bus with most of the others." Hansol nods, going into the bus and looking around. At around the back of the bus was B-Joo, listening to music and looking sadly out the window. Hansol makes his way to the back and sits beside B-Joo. The younger looks at him and tackles him into a hug immediately.

"Hansol, I'm so sorry about saying I don't love you. I do... I really love you as a friend. You're my best friend ever." Hansol giggles at the rant that he's hearing, hugging B-Joo back.

"It's fine. I overreacted."

"Hansol..."

"Hm?"

"You won't leave me, will you?"

"Huh?" The older asks, looking at the younger boy who is clinging on to him like a child that had found their mom.

"I had a dream..." B-Joo started to explain. "You were there and you were walking away from me because you believed that Krystal was more important to me." Hansol could feel the other shivering in his arms. He was scared to lose him.

"B-Joo, I will never leave you. Don't worry." Hansol assured. "If I do leave you, I'll give this back to you." He motions to the necklace hidden under his shirt. "It will be proof of our friendship. If I give it back to you, I don't want to be your friend anymore, okay?" B-Joo nods, sighing with satisfaction.

"Okay... At least I'll know when you're done with me this way." Hansol blinked but nodded. He would never want to be done with B-Joo. Or at least, that's what he wants to believe.

After everyone was on the bus, they were on their way back to Seoul. Hansol and B-Joo fell asleep in each others' arms since they were rudely woken with the morning's events and didn't get much sleep before that anyway. Kidoh and Jin also fell asleep since the yelling woke them up. And after three hours of being on the bus, they were finally home.

They unloaded the bus and headed off to their respective homes. Hansol was B-Joo's ride since they had come together to meet up with the rest. And when they got to B-Joo's house, they saw Krystal waiting for him. B-Joo was happy but Hansol was just pissed. "Get your stuff and go meet your girlfriend." Hansol said with jealousy, glaring at the girl through the front window. B-Joo loooked at him with question but Hansol didn't answer. B-Joo exited the car and did as Hansol said. After he was done, Hansol drove off back to his own house.


A/N: Yay, they kissed~ anyways, please comment and subscribe! Tell your friends about it too since I want more people to be into this fic!