Other Side of The Plan 1

The Innocent Girl

Jenissi's POV

It was a pain being away from my friends for that long. It was also a pain to pretend to be Luna's boyfriend. Yeah, her boyfriend. Since I couldn't get close to them any other way. It was only supposed to be in a friendly way, but then Luna asked after we got to know each other really well, so I couldn't refuse since if I had, it would be awkward to be around them.

"So, you're pretending to be her boyfriend?" Nakta asked me. He secretly meets up with me to keep me updated on the plan. Same with Xero. They took turns to secretly meet with me and today was Nakta's turn.

"Yeah..." I nod, trying to keep myself from vomitting at the thought. Looking over at Nakta, I could tell there was some jealousy in his eyes. Even if I was pretending to date his precious Sulli, he was jealous that I was pretending to date one of them. "I know you like Sulli, but please try to remember that she's one of our enemies."

"I know... But, she's a cute one." I smile and hit him on the head playfully. He's blinded by love... Just like B-Joo... I think, but know that Nakta hasn't fallen as hard as B-Joo has.

"Jenissi, where are you?" I hear Luna's voice.

"Go." I warn Nakta, pushing him away from me. Judging by his face, he hadn't heard her voice, but he had gotten my hint and started sprinting the other way from where her voice had come from, turning a corner and out of sight just as she came up to me. "Hi." I fake smiled to her.

"Hey." She smiled back, sitting beside me on the stairs of one of the entrances to the school. "Were you with someone? I thought I heard you talking to someone."

"You must've heard wrong... I was here alone, waiting for you."

"Oh, I see... Well, you could have texted or something." She pointed out, kissing my cheek. Again, I had to hold back the vomit that was threatening to come up my throat.

"Sorry..."

"It's alright. Listen, the girls and I are going to a party, would you like to come?"

"Whose party?"

"Uh... Yull, I think." I knew her, luckily. Before I had met the guys, I met her. She helped me out through the first day of school and we became quick friends. After I met the guys though, we grew apart, but still talked from time to time.

"Sure." I smile more, really wanting to see an old friend again other than just Nakta and Xero.

"Okay, pick us up tonight. At seven."

"What?"

"You're driving, sweetie." She explains. These girls are just so manipulative... I think to myself, shaking my head.

"Alright, I'll meet you at your house at seven. If one of the girls isn't there though, I'm not waiting for them." I say, half jokingly. It was true, I wouldn't wait for them, but I needed to make it seem like a joke. She nods, smiling at me.

That Night

I drove up to Luna's house and saw the girls waiting for me outside. Luna got into the front while the other girls got into the middle and the last one went to the back of the mini van. "What took so long?" Luna asks me.

"Traffic." I reply. That's not the truth though. I was purposely late because I didn't want to drive all of them in the first place. I hope I can get something out of her while she's drunk so I don't have to continue this anymore... I thought, really hoping that tonight I could get what I needed. Since that day that I pretended to be their friend, I haven't gotten anything on any of them about the plan. So, I was counting on this night since everyone knows you speak the truth when drunk.

At the Party

It took her a while to get drunk. She was even asking me if I wanted to share some of the alcohol with her. Truth be told, I did. But, I had to keep myself sober to get the evidence we needed. "Hey, Luna..." I started, making sure to put my phone on record. We sat on a black, leather couch as she opened her fourth bottle of champaign.

"Yes?"

"Does Krystal actually love B-Joo?"

"No, she doesn't... She just wants his money since he's one of the richest guys in that school along with all of his friends. Even Jin's friends."

"I see..." I nod. She looked at me suspiciously, suddenly all of her drunkness vanishing.

"Why are you asking?" Great... Now she decides to not be drunk?

"I was just asking because people fake their love a lot."

"Like us?" What? Does she know? "You know, if you didn't like me, you could have just said so instead of pretending to be my boyfriend."

"How did you...?"

"It's not that hard. You never looked at me like someone who liked me would." That's because I never liked you... I thought, images of the person I actually liked coming into mind. "And then, we thought about it. We figured out there must be a reason of why you're being so close to us."

"There's no reason. I just wanted to be friends with you."

"That's a lie." She smirked at me. Oh no... I have to get out of here... I thought, spotting A-Tom and Hojoon across the room. They had followed their part of the plan and stalked me here. "You're friends with B-Joo, aren't you?"


A/N: Lets end there... We'll continue this next chapter~ Oh and, this happened before the karaoke chapter. I just had to find the time for it, so the chapter is after, but the events were before.