Royal Treatment

The Innocent Girl

The guys all woke up and smelled food from the kitchen. Figuring it was Hojoon's mom, they stalked over to the kitchen to find B-Joo cooking for them instead. "B-Joo? You're cooking?" Sangdo asks, not believing his eyes this early in the morning. B-Joo nods and gives him a plate. "Thank you, but I have to wash up first." With that said. The others agreed and went to go wash up one by one. When they all came back, B-Joo handed them their plates. Nakta frowned when he saw Hansol's plate though.

"How come Hansol gets so much food to eat?"

"Because he's my best friend?" B-Joo answers, making it into the form of a question.

"I don't even remember that..." Hansol sighs, keeping up the game of not knowing B-Joo. The younger just shrugged at him like it was nothing.

"Doesn't mean I can't treat you like my best friend."

"You're treating him more like a prince." A-Tom pointed out.

"And us like peasants..." Yano added. Everyone agreed, even Hansol.

"Oh, shush, you guys." B-Joo shushed them before taking a seat and eating his own food. Hansol wondered if what A-Tom and Yano said was true, so he wanted to try it out.

"B-Joo, can you get me some water?" Hansol asks. The younger boy looks at him before getting up and following the order. Hansol smiles at him. "Thank you."

"Hansol..." Xero starts, leaning in close to his hyung's ear. "Are you gonna take advantage of him?"

"We'll see..."

Throughout the day, Hansol took advantage of B-Joo by making him do things for him. Yes, he really was getting the royal treatment from B-Joo.

In the evening, when B-Joo was at Hansol's place playing video games with him and actually letting his hyung win for once since he wasn't the best at them, Kidoh came into the room. "Hey, you two."

"Hey." The two younger boys greeted him without taking their eyes off the T.V. screen.

"B-Joo, can I talk to you?"

"Um..." B-Joo looks at Hansol to get permission from him. Instead of answering him though, the older boy just pauses the game and nods. B-Joo follows Kidoh out of the room and looks at him with a questioning look.

"How come you're giving him the royal treatment? I realize that he's your hyung, but so are a lot of us." Kidoh reminded him. B-Joo sighed and looked away.

"I know..."

"Then, why?"

"I had a nightmare last night... You know that story that Hojoon told us? The one about that couple?"

"Yeah..."

"Well... I had too much to drink, i guess... And, I had a dream, which was more like a nightmare, about Hansol being possessed by that girl and me being possessed by that boy... And..."

"And you two fighting to the death?" Kidoh asks. B-Joo nods, looking scared at the memory of the nightmare.

"Hansol was the one who died..." B-Joo explained. "I... I don't want him hurting when he remembers me. If he remembers me... So, I'll make it up to him like this..."

"I see..."

Unknown to them, Hansol was listening to their conversation and he shook his head, a little amused at what B-Joo had said. He still cares Hansol thought happily, going back to the couch where he and B-Joo were sitting at before to make sure they didn't catch him eavesdropping. When the other two came back, Hansol smiled at them.

"Are you ready to resume our game?" Hansol asks B-Joo.

"Yeah." The younger nods.


A/N: Awe, they're bonding again! Anyways, please comment?