This is War

The Innocent Girl

The Same Time, Sulli's POV

Krystal had ordered me to gather the girls and I did. "What's this about, Sulli?" Victoria asks me.

"We need a plan." I explain. "Hansol is determined to stop us, so we have to beat them at their own game if we want to finish what we started with B-Joo."

"What should we do? Do we even know what they're planning?" Luna questions.

"No, we don't... But, we have to spy on them and then stop them from what they're doing." I say.

"Lets go then, I'll drive." Victoria says. We all get into the car and go over to Hansol's place which we knew since we followed them all home once. Unfortunately for us, they were all leaving when we got there.

"Are you kidding?" I groan. "I guess we'll have to figure it out ourselves."

Next Day, Author's POV

The boys got into the school and seperated to go to their lockers. And that's when Krystal came up to Hansol. "You aren't gonna back down unless you crush me, are you?"

"I wasn't planning on it." Hansol replies.

"What would B-Joo say if he heard this?" Krystal pulls out her phone which was recording the short conversation. Hansol frowned.

"Don't..."

"Too late." Krystal smiles wickedly, running off to the front door to meet B-Joo. Hansol followed her, trying to get her phone to delete the recording. B-Joo walks in to the two havin a cat-and-mouse chase and he looks at them oddly before Krystal comes skidding up to him and smiles.

"Yah, give me that phone, you witch!" Hansol yelled, not seeing that B-Joo was behind her and that he had heard him call his girlfriend a witch. As he was getting closer to her, she side-stepped him. But the floor was too slippery and as he was trying to turn to get her, he fell into B-Joo's arms, tackling the younger boy to the ground harshly.

"Damn it, Hansol..." B-Joo groaned, pushing the other off of him.

"Sorry, B-Joo..." Hansol gets up and looks at Krystal. "Give me the phone!"

"No!" Krystal retorts. "B-Joo, look at what Hansol is trying to do."

"Don't, please don't." Hansol begs, but Krystal plays the recording anyway. After the recording, B-Joo gave Hansol an unreadable look. But, Hansol knew his friend was both angry and hurting inside. Before he could say anything though, the bell rang, signalling them to go to their first class. Hansol was about to leave, but B-Joo tugged on his arm.

"We need to talk." With that said, he led Hansol to the roof of the school. "Why? Why can't you just get along with her?" He asks, facing Hansol and crossing his arms over his chest.

"I told you." Hansol answers. "She is trouble and I know you will get robbed by her like Jin hyung did."

"Would you stop? Please? You're so obsessed with this! Just support me like a good friend."

"You're talking to me about being a good friend?" Hansol asks, trying his hardest not to yell at B-Joo. "What about you?"

"What about me?"

"You don't know? What happened to trusting me? What happened to no girl would get between us?"

"You're the one making that so hard! Just accept her."

"I won't! Ever since she came, we've been getting into fights all the time and I'm tired of this! You won't believe me anyway, so is there a point in keeping this friendship?"

"Hansol... What are you talking about?" B-Joo calmed down and asked with worry.

"I'm done, B-Joo... With this stupid friendship of ours!" Hansol explains, taking off the necklace that was always around his neck. When seeing it, B-Joo's eyes widened, remembering what Hansol had said.

"If I do leave you, I'll give this back to you." He motions to the necklace hidden under his shirt. "It will be proof of our friendship. If I give it back to you, I don't want to be your friend anymore, okay?"

"Hansol... Please don't give it back... Your friendship means a lot to me." B-Joo insists.

"Well, not enough to give it back so that you can always give it back to me if we ever make up." Hansol glared at him with cold eyes. "So, I'll destroy it permenantly!"

"Hansol, no! Don't..." Before B-Joo could finish that sentence though, the necklace was thrown off of the roof. Not believing what just happened, B-Joo went over to the wall of the roof and watched the necklace hit the ground that was three stories below them. He watched it shatter into pieces. "Why, Hansol?" B-Joo asks him, tears his eyes.

"I told you, I'm done with this friendship! Just go to your gilfriend who means so much more to you than our frienship ever did!" With that said, Hansol runs back to the stairs that lead up to the roof. Unknown to B-Joo, he was crying too. When Hansol got past the door and down the stairs, he fell on his knees, crying harder, ignoring his friends that were there.

"Hansol, you did great." P-Goon hugged the sobbing boy tightly.

"It hurts more than I thought it would, hyung..." Hansol hugs back, forcing himself to calm down. "But, it's done. Faze one of our plan is done with. He thinks I'm done with our friendship." He smiles, taking out the real necklace from his pocket and putting it back on before the group headed to class to make sure that B-Joo didn't see them.

After School

"Hansol, I heard you broke your friendship with B-Joo." Krystal smiles. Hansol nods.

"Yeah, it's true, we're no longer friends." He had stowed the necklace away in his pocket again so that no one would see it. Closing the locker, he walks outside of the building with Krystal beside him. "Why are you with me? Go to B-Joo."

"I would, if you weren't such a threat." Krystal's expression gets darker and Hansol sees it before thinking of an escape route to get away from her.

"How am I a threat? We're not friends anymore."

"He still cares about you though."

"Well, I can't help him with that."

"Maybe not." Krystal agrees. "But, you can be out of the picture." She smirks wickedly.

"Out of the picture? What do you..." While asking that question, his guard was down and that gave Krystal a chance to hit him with a rubber bat and make him fall on to the road just as a car was coming! Because of the timing, the car couldn't stop and hit Hansol. Ktystal smiled as she watched his body shedding a lot of blood. Damn it... This wasn't part of the plan... Hansol thought as his vision got blurry and he fell unconscious.

No one had seen her except the guys of Topp Dogg and BTS who were following them. When Hansol was hit, they immediately ran to him and crowded around his body. Yano called up an ambulance right away, which made a scene for the school. All the students were aroudn the eighteen guys, staring at Hansol with horror. Jenissi watched on from the crowd, remembering that he couldn't go there or else it would screw up the plan. And Hansol really was determined to have her defeated by them, so he didn't dare to go. It would make Hansol upset when he woke up. Clenching his fist with hatred for the girl who was most likely behind this, Jenissi just kept on watching, hoping that his friend would be alright.

B-Joo on the other hand had just gotten out of the school. He had noticed that Hansol had already left and was disappointed since he had to talk to him. Another thing that disappointed him was the fact that Krystal didn't come to the locker either. So, he went out of the building on his own and saw the commotion going on. What's going on? He thinks to himself, walking closer to the scene. As he gets closer, he sees his friends crowded around someone. Pushing his way to the front, he sees that the someone is Hansol and his heart drops. His best friend was bleeding heavily and was unconscious in A-Tom's arms. When he walked closer to support his unconscious best friend along with the others, Xero came in between him and the others that were crowding around Hansol. "Xero, let me see him." B-Joo pleaded.

"And why should I? You treated him so badly! You never believed him and you always took that witch's side!"

"Xero, please..."

"No!" Xero said with determination. "You made him suffer! He doesn't need your sympathy now, okay? Just go... And, we'll make sure that you see what a terrible mistake you made by choosing her over Hansol and the rest of us! Consider this war between us and Krystal's group." Xero declared as the ambulance came and took Hansol from A-Tom,


A/N: And this is how the war starts! I hope you guys don't hate me for doing that to Hansol... Don't worry though, he'll wake up soon and be back! Next chapter is going to be from B-Joo's point of view 'cause u guys really need to know what he's thinking.