Secret Visits

The Innocent Girl

Same Day, B-Joo's POV

What Xero said really bugged me. What did he mean by that? I shake my head, knowing that wasn't the importantthing right now. What was important was going home, doing my homework, and then visiting Hansol.

After finishing up the work, I went to visit Hansol at the hospital. By now, he was already out of the emergency and in a room, which the nurse already told me was room 115. I went to that room and opened the door slowly, seeing Hansol's unconscious body on the bed. I walk in and sit on the chair that is beside his bed, holding his hand tightly in my own. "Hansol... How did this happen?" I ask as if he could hear me. I knew he couldn't and that it was pretty pointless. A nurse came in and smiled at me sympathetically.

"Are you a friend of his?" She asks.

"Yes, I..." I started to answer, but remembered how Hansol broke our friendship before getting into the hospital. "I'm his friend, but he doesn't consider me his friend anymore..." I answer.

"Oh?"

"I messed up with him..." I explain. "We were best friends, but then... I chose a girl over him and I treated him so badly..." As I say that, my hand goes up to his cheek, it gently.

"Well, we're trying to save him. So, when he wakes up, you can tell him that you're sorry." The nurse smiles. I look at her and smile, nodding.

"Yeah... I hope he'll forgive me..." The nurse nods and looks at Hansol.

"By chance... Do you love him?"

"Of course. He's my best friend."

"No... More than a friend."

"I... No, I don't. I have a girlfriend!" The nurse raises a brow at me skeptically before nodding.

"Alright..." She smiles. "Just remember, feelings can always change." With that said, she left me in confusion. I don't love Hansol like that... Do I? I started to think. I knew I was conflicted between him and Krystal, but I didn't love him any more than a friend.

Next Day, After School

Before going home today, I decided to visit Hansol at the hospital. When I got to his room, I saw that he was still unconscious. Sighing, I sat by his bed again and looked at him sleeping peacefully. I couldn't help but notice how beautiful his features were. He was like an angel in front of my eyes. Blinking, I think to myself; what am I thinking? I tried to get those thoughts out of my head, convincing myself that I love Krystal. But it didn't work. I love Hansol... I thought. And I realize it after he's gone from my life... You're a real idiot, Byungjoo... I scold myself, running my thumb over Hansol's bottom lip, but stopping there before leaving for the day.

Author's POV

It wasn't only B-Joo that came everyday. His parents came as often as they could. And Hansol's other friends came to check up on him too, to see what progress their friend was making. Just like B-Joo, they took turns telling Hansol that they wanted him back with them. They had no idea that B-Joo also came to see Hansol. But if they had known, they wouldn't allow it.

B-Joo came in one day, almost three weeks after the accident. He looked at Hansol sadly before looking at the heart monitor. His heart is still going... But, why isn't he waking up? B-Joo thinks to himself. Deciding not to worry about it, he sat down and looked at Hansol again. "Please, Hansol... It's been close to a month that you've been here. Please wake up! I miss you. I'm sure the other guys miss you too. Not to mention your family... We all miss you so much..." B-Joo held on to Hansol's hand tightly. Not too tight to hurt him, but tight enough that you would think he was going to lose him if he let go. "I know you can't hear me, but... I love you, Hansol." With that said, he leaned in and captured Hansol's lips in a soft kiss. Pulling away quickly, he shook his head. It wouldn't be as simple as that, like it was in the stories. Getting up, B-Joo looked at Hansol one last time before leaving for that day.

Next Day, School / Office Hours

While B-Joo and the rest of the guys were at school, Hansol woke up. Realizing that he was at the hospital, he pressed down the button on his bed to call a nurse in. When the nurse finally came in and saw Hansol was awake, she smiled before going to call a doctor and his parents. "Your parents will be here soon." The nurse says, coming back into the room with a doctor. Hansol nods and the doctor gives him a check up to see if he's really okay.

"You're alright, so you can go home tomorrow. We just want to keep you here for one more night to make sure you're really alright."

"Okay." Hansol nods in agreement, the memory of Krystal pushing him on to the street playing in his mind like a broken record. When his parents finally came, they enveloped him in a hug. His mom crying her heart out as his dad trying to hold in the tears of relief.

After School

The guys had come out from the building and were on their way to the hospital to see Hansol. "I don't think he's going to be up..." Xero sighed sadly.

"I agree..." Yano nods.

"Still... No harm in checking, you two." Nakta scolds them. After the half an hour walk, they were at the hospital. All of them except B-Joo. Jenissi was still careful, but they talked it out and decided that he just had to come a little later so that Krystal and her gang wouldn't see. But, today they weren't at school, so they all came together. When they got to Hansol's room, they were pleased to see a conscious Hansol.

"Hey, guys." Hansol smiled.

"Nice to see you're okay. We were seriously worried, you know?" P-Goon scolded him jokingly.

"Sorry, hyung..." Hansol pulls him into a tight hug before pulling away and doing the same to everyone else. "I'm glad all of you are here. How long was I here?"

"Almost a month." Seogoong answers.

"Sorry, guys... I had no idea..." Hansol apologizes.

"Don't apologize." Kidoh replies. "It's not your fault... It's the witch's fault..."

"Yeah... She used a bat and hit me, making me fall on to the road just as a car was coming! So, it was too late for the driver to avoid me." Hansol told them how he ended up like this.

"We saw..." Jin assures him. "But don't worry, we'll get her back for everything she has ever done to our two groups." Hansol nods, smiling at Jin. 

"Guys... I have something to ask..."

"What's up, Hansol?" Gohn questions before anyone else could.

"Did you guys visit me while I was unconscious?"

"Yeah, we all did. Everyday." Gohn answers. Hansol smiles warmly at him.

"I heard you guys... Though I was unconscious, I heard all of you saying how much you missed me and wanted me to wake up." Hansol confesses with a blush. "But... There was someone who stood out amongst all of you... It was a guy and his presence was warm. Very warm."

"His presence?" Hojoon questions.

"He held my hand... I felt it. And, his hand was warm. Really warm." Hansol explains, his blush becoming darker. The guys all give confused looks to each other. "What? Did none of you touch me?"

"More like we all did... We all held your hand and talked to you." P-Goon answers. The eighteen guys all nod.

"Then... Who could it be?" Hansol wondered aloud just as the door opened again. B-Joo comes into the room and is met with glares from the rest of the guys except Hansol.


A/N: Okay, Hansol's back. But... Not like before. Keep reading to find out what I mean. But hey, the gang is together! This hasn't happened in a while, right?