Halloween

The Innocent Girl

Halloween Day

"Come on, hurry up, you guys." Hansol urged the rest of them to hurry up.

"Shut up, Hansol... We're still tired..." Nakta complains as the others agree. They didn't have school and were on their way to Hojoon's house to wish him a happy birthday. Hansol had just woken them up earlier than they had wanted, so they were cranky with him.

"Well, I'm sorry that I'm excited today." Hansol shrugs it off, continuing to walk to Hojoon's house without looking back at his other friends. They sighed with exhaustion, but followed the over-excited Hansol to Hojoon's house.

When they got there, they rang the doorbell before quickly getting the cake out. Yes, they had a cake with them. Hojoon opened the door and was surprised to see his friends with a cake and singing happy birthday. He smiled though and let them all in. "B-Joo's not with you guys?"

"He said he was coming a little bit later..." P-Goon explained. Hojoon nods and the party moves to the kitchen where they got out the candles they had also brought. After sticking them into the cake and lighting them, they sang happy birthday again and Hojoon blew out the candles before cutting the cake and serving it to the rest of them. B-Joo did come as he said, much to Hansol's disappointment, but it was just him. The others were happy that B-Joo could make it.

"Hansol, aren't you happy to see me?" B-Joo asks him while eating his piece of cake.

"I don't know you... Why would I be happy to see you?" Hansol asked, keeping up the act that he didn't know B-Joo.

"We bonded at the hospital!" B-Joo pouts at him.

"Well... I still don't know you that well."

"Guys, stop... Please no arguing today..." Hojoon interrupted.

"Because it's your birthday?" Hansol asks.

"No." Hojoon shakes his head. "Don't you know the old legend of this street?"

"No..." Hansol and B-Joo answer together.

"Enlighten us, Hojoon." Seogong suggested.

"Okay..." Hojoon agreed. "You guys know that plot of land a few houses down, right?" THe guys all nod. "Well, before my parents decided to get this house, there was a girl who lived here. She dated the guy who lived in that house that used to be there."

"In that plot of land, you mean?" Xero asks. Hojoon nods.

"So, they were so in love but one day, they just got into a big argument and broke up. The girl was a psycho and so she couldn't accept it. So, the next day which just-so-happened to be Halloween, she threw a party and since her ex's friends were coming, he would be too. She tried to get him back, but he wouldn't take her back. Some of the rumours even say that he got physical with her and that's what made her angry. So, she poisoned his drink and made him black out before taking him home and hiding his body in the storage shed before lighting a match and putting the storage shed into flames!"

"That's so horrible..." Yano commented.

"Didn't anyone see it though?" Jenissi asks.

"Who would?" Hojoon asks. "It was Halloween night and it was the back of his house."

"Anything else?" Hansol asks.

"After his body was burned alive along with his house, his parents moved. Of course, after they tried looking for him. But it was a year and still nothing, so they had no choice but to give up. She took that opportunity to bury his body under the ashes of that house, which construction workers had mostly gotten rid of already. Not knowing about the body, construction workers built another plot of land over him but didn't dare to build another house there just to respect the family."

"Woah, she sounds like Hansol!" Nakta pointed out, making Hansol glare at him. But the others laughed at the comment, knowing it was true.

"The boy got his revenge from beyond the grave but he swore that anyone who moved to her house and fought with someone else on this day would pay the consequences since this is the day that her spirit comes back to get vengence on anyone who mistreats someone else in this house."

"Hansol and B-Joo, watch out!" Xero joked as the others laughed along.

"That's right... Or else they'll possess you and fight so much that you two will be killed!" Hojoon went on, making Hansol and B-Joo look at him with a look of horror. "You two are lucky it's just an urban legend." Hojoon smiled.

Halloween Night

The boys hosted a bigger party for Hojoon that night. They had told everyone to come in their costumes to make it a combination of a Halloween party and a birthday party. There were snacks, alcohol, soft drinks, and others. There was also music that was on the dance floor which was Hojoon's living room. The guys had also planned on little games and things to do if the guests got bored of doing random things.

At some point during the night, B-Joo and Hansol had gotten into a fight. After the two of them had too much to drink that is. It was about how Hansol had forgotten about him. B-Joo still wasn't over that and the alcohol in his system wasn't helping the matter. The fight got out of control and ended up into the second fist fight the boys have had.

The others tried to stop it, but couldn't. And as the two kept on fighting, the others noticed how they began glowing. Hansol in an eerie purple and B-Joo in a bright blue. Hansol took on the form of the girl and B-Joo took on the form of the guy, much to the rest of their friends' horror. Hojoon's story was true. The two ex-lovers did come back for revenenge. And they were going to kill their precious friends.

The possessed Hansol and B-Joo fought relentlessly with each other, not giving each other any room to breathe or even make a move without the other knowing what it would be. "We have to stop this." P-Goon, being the leader of the group, told the rest. They agreed, but it was too late when the possessed Hansol fell to the ground with a great big slash in his leg. As his body writhed in pain while bleeding heavily, B-Joo came closer to him, holding two knives. He looked somewhere in the middle of crazy and inspired. With a brutal smile to Hansol, he crouched down to the other's height and slashed the two knives across his best friend's chest, killing him in the process.

~ ~ ~

B-Joo woke up with surprise and looked around frantically. When he saw Hansol sleeping peacefully between Nakta and Xero, he sighed in relief. It was only a dream... He thought with happiness, trying to fall asleep after that horrible nightmare of killing his precious best friend.


A/N: There you guys go~ It's Halloween and Hojoon's birthday, so we're celebrating both! Mostly Halloween for me though! Anyways, gonna go out now! And for your information, though he didn't physically kill Hansol, he is killing him emotionally. So, how much more can Hansol take before he completely dies? Keep reading~ Bye for tonight~