Passing Notes

The Innocent Girl

In Class

Jin wrote down something on a piece of paper and handed it to Kidoh in class. Kidoh looked at his best friend with question, but Jin didn't reply. He only turned back to the teacher who was still talking. Shaking his head, Kidoh unfolded the piece of paper and read the note.

Are you okay?

Kidoh blinked at the message with confusion before writing under it and passsing it back to Jin when the teacher wasn't looking. Jin took the piece of paper and looked at it.

Yes, why do you ask?

Jin replied before sending it back to his friend.

You seem out of it...

Well, I'm fine

Are you sure?

Yes

"Seokjin and Hyosang." The teacher called, making the two boys flinch as they realized they were caught for passing the note. "Would you two like to read out the note to your classmates before the bell rings?"

"No." Both boys answered.

"Sorry... I put it as a question. I meant to say you have to read it out to your classmates." The teacher said. The class laughed as the boys went up to the front of the class with the note. They read out the note, each boy saying the parts that they wrote. When they were done, the bell rang and everyone was in a hurry to get out of class. "I hope you boys don't pass notes again."

"Yes, ma'am." They say before leaving the class with the rest of their classmates.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jin asks. Kidoh scoffs at him.

"Why are you so worried about me today?"

"I don't know... Just seems like you're uncomfortable with me today. Seems like the hugs and even just talking to me is forced."

"It's not." Kidoh lied. He was having a struggle to act as if nothing was wrong. He just couldn't keep his feelings for Jin hidden today. So, it was important that he managed to show Jin that he was fine, but also tried to push him away to control his feelings.

"What's wrong, Kidoh? Now you can get him." A familiar voice said. The two looked behind them to see Krystal walking behind them.

"What are you talking about?" Kidoh growled at her, giving her a glare. Yet, somewhere in that glare, there was something telling her not to tell Jin about his crush. Krystal just gave a wicked smirk to Kidoh.

"You know perfectly well what I'm talking about! I'm talking about your crush." Her smile turns wider. Jin glances over at Kidoh.

"She knows? How come?" He asks, giving the other a hurt look. Krystal looks at Jin.

"You don't know? And you call yourself his best friend?"

"He has never told me."

"Krystal, don't tell him." Kidoh pleaded.

"Tell me." Jin demanded, glaring at Kidoh. Krystal snickers.

"He loves you."


A/N: That's finally out. But yeah, the reaction will be in the next chapter.