Sleepover

The Innocent Girl

"You really are crazy, Hansol." B-Joo points out, letting the older lean on him as they walk back to the older boy's house after school had ended.

"Says the more stupid one." Hansol smiles jokingly, cuddling a little bit against B-Joo's body. The younger rolled his eyes at his hyung's comment, continuing on to his house. When there, Hansol opened the door and the two went in. B-Joo put Hansol fown on the couch before going into the kitchen.

"Are you hungry?" B-Joo questions the older boy.

"B-Joo, you don't have to..."

"Yes I do. You're hurt and it was my fault... Let me take care of you."

"Fine..." Hansol was defeated. "But at least call Sangdo! He's the best cook out of all of us."

"Picky much..." B-Joo scoffs, but does as Hansol told him to do. Sangdo was there in half an hour and the three of them ate pizza together. Homemade pizza, not store-bought. Thoug it took longer for the actual meal, it was tasty.

"Well, I'll be going, you two. See you tomorrow." Sangdo smiled to them before leaving.

"I have to go too, Hansol." B-Joo added, getting up from the sofa. But, Hansol pulled him back down to sit beside him, much to B-Joo's surprise.

"Stay with me." Hansol requested cutely.

"Alright... Let me just ask my parents." B-Joo left the room and came back after a few minutes of talking. "I can stay, but I have to borrow some of your clothes."

"That's fine." Hansol smiles, pulling B-Joo back down on the the couch and snuggling up to him.

"You're such a girl." B-Joo jokes, turning the T.V on.

"Am not..." Hansol pouts. "And you know I hate to hear that."

"Yeah, but saying that you're manly would just be a lie." Hansol pouts more as B-Joo ignores it and keeps flipping the channels to a movie channel. "Should we watch a movie before sleeping?"

"Yes." The younger pushes the other off him gently before going into the kitchen again, rumaging through the cupboards to find kernels and the popcorn maker that they used every other time. "They're both in the pantry." Hansol called, figuring that B-Joo would look in the cupboards.

"Thanks." B-Joo called back as he got out the stuff and made the popcorn. After that was done, he got the butter and melted it in the microwave before lathering it on to the popcorn and stirring to spread it evenly. He puts the stuff away and goes back to Hansol with the popcorn. The older boy beams at him, taking a handful of popcorn before the younger can even sit down.

While B-Joo was making popcorn, Hansol had found a movieto watch, though they would have to rent it instead of watching it on that movie channel since the movie on there was something that both of them had watched before. Hansol had also picked a horror movie. Even if he wasn't scared, it was a good excuse to cuddle up to B-Joo without him questioning. Although, he wouldn't question anyway. And as they watched the movie, B-Joo found himself cuddling up to Hansol as well. Though it's just to get into a more comfortable position, but still. And by the end of the movie, their bodies were tangled in up together as they slept peacefully, cuddling each other close.

"Byungjoo, wake up." B-Joo heard someoen call to him and opened his eyes, seeing Hansol's mom first thing. "You two fell asleep on the couch..." She explains. He looks at Hansol who is cuddled up to him. "Can you bring him upstairs? I'm sorry to wake you up, but I don't want you two to be stiff in the morning."

"Of course, Mrs. Kim." B-Joo replied, untangling Hansol's body from his own before carrying him up to his room bridal style.

"B-Joo?" Hansol woke up as soon as B-Joo layed him down on the bed.

"Hey." B-Joo smiled. "Your mom found us on the couch and woke me up to bring you up here." Hansol nods sleepily. "Want some help to get your clothes off?"

"No!" Hansol answers immediately, blushing at the thought of B-Joo helping him with that. "I can do it."

"What's with that blush? We're both guys... Besides, it isn't like I haven't seen you with only your underwear. We have gym together, remember?" With that said, B-Joo strips out of his shirt, tossing it to the side before looking at Hansol expectantly.

"Fine, you win..." Hansol sighs with defeat, attempting to reach up to pull off his shirt, but a sharp pain went through his arms and the memory of the fight came back. A few of the blows were to his arms as well. B-Joo saw the other's struggle and went over to him.

"Alright, I'll help." The younger of the two smiles apologetically. "Can you at least stand?"

"Not for long..."

"Then we'll just do this..." B-Joo pulls the shoulders of the shirt over Hansol's shoulders gently, letting it fall to his waist. "Alright, stand up." Hansol did as he was told, the shirt falling to his ankles immediately. "Okay, that's off." B-Joo threw Hansol's shirt with his as the other sat back down on the bed.

"Leave the rest. I don't mind sleeping in jeans."

"It's not that..." The younger said, sitting beside him. "Jeans don't give your legs much space to move... And, I know you move a lot in your sleep." Hansol rolls his eyes.

"Alright, alright..." B-Joo smiles, undoing Hansol's belt.

"Lay down, it will be easier." Hansol bit his lip with embarrassment, but he trusted B-Joo, so he did as he was told and let himself fall on to the soft mattress that was underneath them. B-Joo adjusts his position on the bed before pulling off Hansol's jeans, throwing them to where the other pieces of clothing were before staring down at his friend. For the first time he realized how good-looking Hansol really was. "Yah. Stop staring! It's creepy..." B-Joo heard Hansol say. But, he couldn't tear his eyes away from Hansol's body.

Soon enough, B-Joo was leaning down to Hansol's face, capturing his lips in a soft kiss. Hansol knew it was wrong, but his body wasn't listening to reason. Instead of pushing him away, Hansol pulled him closer and kissed him back. B-Joo Hansol's cheek gently as he deepens the kiss, slipping his tongue into the other's mouth, making Hansol moan into the kiss slightly. He let B-Joo explore his cavern with his tongue before on it until B-Joo pulled away from him, panting a little bit. "This stays between us, right?" B-Joo asks.

"Of course." Hansol nods. "Why do you keep doing that though? First time it was unconsciously, so I wasn't worried, but this time..."

"I know... I'm so confused right now to be honest..." B-Joo admits, sitting up on the bed. "I just need some time to figure some things out, I guess." Hansol nods in agreement.

"No kidding there." He says, adjusting his position carefully so that his head was resting on the pillow now. B-Joo gently pulls the covers from under him and gets into the bed beside him.

"You don't mind, right?"

"Of course not."

"Good." B-Joo smiles, kissing Hansol's forehead gently. "Goodnight, Hansol. Sleep well." Hansol wraps his arms around B-Joo, nuzzling close to him.

"Goodnight. You sleep well too." With that said, both of them fell asleep in each other's arms for the second time that night.


A/N: I just had to add that HanJoo moment, it was killing me! Anyway... We're getting closer to the of the story, don't worry. But, there will be slower updates, so please be patient with me.