New Students

The Innocent Girl

Topp Dogg is the name of the 13 guys that make up the school's top guys. The group consisted of their leader, Park Sehyuk or P-Goon as everyone called him, Kim Taeyang or Jenissi, Park Hyunho or Seogoong, Kim Dongsung or Gohn, Jeon Hojoon, Jin Hyosang or Kidoh, Yoo Sangdo, Shin Yooncheol or Nakta, Kim Hansol, Kim Byungjoo or B-Joo, Shin Jiho or Xero, Kim Sanggyun or A-Tom, and their maknae Seo Sangwon or Yano. The girls of the school loved these boys to no end. But, the boys weren't into any of the girls that were fawning over them. Some of them were gay and the others just didn't like them. They saw them as annoying since they fawned over them just because they were so good-looking.

"Hansol oppa!" A girl named Hayana called out to Hansol, making him and B-Joo turn to look at her. They were going to their math class, but Hayana stopped them.

"Neh?" Hansol flashed a smile at the girl, who froze in place due to that smile.

"I-I w-was wondering if-if..." She became a stuttering mess. B-Joo snickered, shaking his head at the affect his best friend could have on the girl. Hayana caught her breath again and tried to start over but the late bell rang.

"We should go." B-Joo informed Hansol. The older nodded and the two started to walk again.

"Hansol oppa, will you go out with me?" They heard Hayana call to them. The two boys stopped again and Hansol turned around to face her, smiling apologetically.

"I'm sorry, Hayana. I like someone already." He apologized. Hayana looked sadly at him, but nodded. "I'm really sorry." With that said, the two continued on to class.

In Class

"Boys, you're late." The teacher, Mrs. Lee pointed out. Mrs. Lee was a skinny middle-aged woman with her hair dyed slightly blond. She also had rectangular-shaped spectacles that were placed at the bridge of her nose.

"Sorry." Both Hansol and B-Joo apologized. The teacher sighed.

"Since you two are two of my best students, I'll let it go."

"Thank you." The two sighed, heading to their seats at the back of the room.

"Now class, we have new students." She announced. The class errupted in loud conversation, wondering if the new students were girls or boys. Mrs. Lee told them to settle down as five girls walked into the class. Mrs. Lee looked at them and smiled. "Class, these are our new students." She looked atthem again. "Please introduce yourselves!"

"Hello, I'm Victoria." The first girl introduced herself. "It's nice to meet all of you!"

"Hello, I'm Amber. It's nice to meet you."

"Hello, my name is Luna."

"My name is Sulli."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Krystal." The last girl introduced herself and smiled at the class, but she was especially smiling at B-Joo. Hansol caught her smile towards B-Joo and silently scowled at her, getting a bad feeling about her.


A/N: I just realized, I make SM people the bad guys usually if I write about them. Odd. But, here you go! I'll try to update as much as possible. Please SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!