Partial Plan / Counterfeit

The Innocent Girl

2 Weeks Later

B-Joo had insisted that Hansol stay home until he was okay to walk on his own. So, that's what he did, just to make sure that the younger wouldn't be worried sick about him. So now, Hansol was back in school, much to Krystal's disapproval. "What happened to you, Hansol?" Krystal asks. "You were gone for a whole two weeks."

"Just mind your own business." Hansol replies wearily, still tired from waking up earlier than he had before in the last two weeks.

"Hansol." B-Joo warned. "Can't you two try to get along? For me at least? You two are two of the most important people to me other than my family..."

"Don't blame me..." Krystal pouts. "I was trying to start a conversation! Plus, I was concerned about him."

"Hansol..." B-Joo looked at his friend with a pleading look.

"No, okay?" Hansol made it perfectly clear. "I won't ever get along with her! She's the worst."

"Hansol."

"I'm sorry, B-Joo. But, it's true! And I am going to prove that to you." With that said, Hansol walks away to his first class.

"I'm sorry about him..." B-Joo apologizes to Krystal. "He's usually supportive of me... I don't know what's up with him now though."

"It's fine." Krystal smiles, kissing B-Joo's cheek. "I just hope one day he will accept us together."

"Me too..."

Lunch

The boys met up on the roof, not telling B-Joo about their change in location for the day. They needed to talk about Krystal and B-Joo would just be against it. "Guys... I'm worried about B-Joo..." Hansol confesses.

"In what way? As a friend or as a lover?" Nakta asks. The other guys snicker a little bit at the comment and Hansol frowns.

"You know very well that I'm not his lover."

"Yes, but you love him, don't you?" P-Goon asks. Hansol nods slowly.

"Lets not talk about this, okay? It won't happen anyway..." Hansol says sadly.

"Moving on..." A-Tom says, patting Hansol's shoulder comfortingly.

"So, I have a plan, but I need all of you to help me out with it." Hansol says.

"You're really determined, aren't you?" Jenissi asks.

"Hyung, I will prove to him that he made a big mistake by dating her." Hansol tells the group by answering Jenissi's question. "Now, she hasn't met you yet!" He says, gesturing to Jenissi. "That's a good thing because that means you can get close to her and she won't really be suspicious of you being our friend."

"You seriously want me to get close to her?" Jenissi asks.

"Please?" Hansol asks.

"You owe me, Hansol."

"Oh, don't worry, hyung. You're not the only one who will be getting close to her." Hansol assures. "Just don't let B-Joo see you... He can blow your whole cover if he saw you."

"Understood." Jenissi assures, making sure the voice recorder was enabled on his phone. "Alright, I'm ready to go."

"Alright, what about you guys? And, where's Kidoh hyung?" Hnasol asks just as P-Goon's phone goes off. He checks the caller and frowns. "Hyung?"

"It's Kidoh, but I don't know why he's calling right now." P-Goon explained, answering the call. "What's up, Kidoh?"

"P-Goon, it's Jin..." The person on the other end said.

"Why are you calling from Kidoh's phone?"

"That's not a big deal right now..." Jin counters. "You should come quick to the store that's across the street from the school. Bring B-Joo and Krystal with you." With that said, he hung up.

"Uh... Hansol call B-Joo."

"Hm?" Hansol looks questioningly at his hyung only to get a shrug. He calls B-Joo and tells him to meet them at the store that was near their school along with Krystal. "Jenissi hyung..."

"I know... I gotta stay to make sure our plan goes into motion. Just tell Kidoh I'm sorry that I couldn't make it."

"Of course." Hansol smiles as they all leave to go to where Jin had told them to go. There, they saw Jin paying for whatever they had gotten as a police officer was talking to Kidoh. The eleven guys looked at each other with worry before looking at their friend.

"What happened to you?" P-Goon asks.

"Your friend here payed with counterfeit money." The officer explained. "You know what a crime that is?" He asks Kidoh.

"I told you, I don't know how it got there. I swear, there was real money in there before."

"Well, there wasn't any money in there now. Care to explain?" The officer asks and Kidoh glares at B-Joo.

"B-Joo, be honest with me. Did you steal from me that day we went to the amusement park?"

"No! I know we're not the best of friends, but I would never do that to you."

"Krystal?" Kidoh asks, giving her a harder glare than he had to B-Joo.

"Hyung, how is that even possible? I found your wallet, remember?"

"Still..." Kidoh says.

"I didn't do any such thing." Krystal assures.

"Come with me and we'll see what we can do." The officer tells Kidoh.

"Take this, Kidoh." Jin tosses him the cold sandwich to go. "Eat well. We'll all be waiting for you when you get back."

"Thanks Jin." Kidoh smiles, motioning for him to come closer. Jin does and smiles when Kidoh kisses his cheek affectionately before leaving with the officer.


A/N: Didn't see that coming? Well, that was one of the surprises! Anyway, the future chapters will be a little confusing, so I hope all of you can read carefully and follow along well!