Dream / Consequences

The Innocent Girl

Dream, Hansol's POV

I was walking around the town and saw two people hugging. The only two people anywhere near me. Curiosity took me over and I found myself walking over to the pair. When I was close enough, I saw that one of them was Krystal. But, I didn't know the guy beside her. Walking up to her, I was going to ask where I was, but the guy looked at me hopefully.

"Hansol, do you remember?" He asks.

"Remember?" I blink at him. "Remember what?" His expression fell into one of sadness.

"Please, Hansol." He begged me with desperation in his voice. "I'm sorry for everything and I shouldn't have treated you so badly. I shouldn't have picked her over you, okay?" I just blinked at him in confusion. Who is he? I think to myself.

"Hansol." I hear another voice and turn to see my friends. Looking back at the unknown guy and Krystal, I go to my friends.

Reality, Author's POV

Hojoon was in the nurse's office with Hansol and heard him calling out B-Joo's name repeatedly. The older was worried about his friend at this point, but as he reached up to touch his forehead to see if he had gotten sick after that fight, Hansol jolted awake. "Well, nice to see that you're up now." Hojoon commented. Hansol looked at him and then touched his head.

"What happened and why do I have a headache?"

"Lets see..." Hojoon started. "You and B-Joo had a fist fight and you out after I helped you up. Then principal came and I brought you to the nurse. As for the headache, I don't really know."

"B-Joo..." Hansol said weakly, looking at Hojoon. "Where is he?"

"The principal's office." Hansol got up off of the bed and stood up, holding on to the wall for support. "Are you crazy right now?"

"I have to see him..." Hansol explains.

"He beat you unconscious!"

"I don't care!" Hansol snapped at the older boy, reaching up to his head with the other hand to try and stop the throbbing. "It doesn't change the fact that he's still my best friend." With that said, he left the room, walking slowly down the halls to the principal's office, keeping his balance with a hand on the walls. When he got there, he didn't even bother to knock before entering. B-Joo and the principal looked up at him.

"Hansol." B-Joo beamed with relief when seeing him. He frowned as the other came closer though, remembering what had happened last time without support. Getting up, he goes to Hansol, managing to catch him right before he falls. "Why aren't you resting at the nurse's office?" Hansol looks up, hugging B-Joo tightly.

"I wanted to make sure you're okay." He explains. "And... Apologize for the fight. I'm really sorry." B-Joo hugs Hansol back lightly.

"Don't be. It was my fault, you're just worried about me like a good friend should be. I'm sorry."

"I'm really sorry to interrupt this touching moment, but we still need to discuss the punishment for both of you." The principal interjected. The two pulled away from each other and B-Joo helped Hansol into the seat beside his before sitting down again. "Now, I think two weeks of detention for both of you is good, what do you think?"

"I think that's okay." B-Joo agrees. Hansol nods in agreement. The principal nods and puts it into her computer before dismissing the two of them.


A/N: Well yeah, kinda saw that coming, right? Well, I have two surprises for future chapters, so don't leave me just yet. And that dream... May or may not be a hint for future chapters.