First Kiss

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeng got embarrassed at what Jessica did to her so he just put back his earphones.

He didn't listen to the discussion from the begining till the end of the class.

When the bell rang, all the students automatically went outside their classroom and headed to their cafeteria. But Taeng and Yul stayed at their room.

"Ya! Bla-. Ya! Yul. What's her name?" Taeng asked as he tap Yul who's busy playing with his phone.

"Who?" Yul asked without even looking at Taeng. "The girl who just transfered in here." Taeng said and snatched Yul's phone because he's not paying attention on Taeng. "Ya! Give it back!" Yul said and tried to get back his phone but he failed. "Tell me first her name." Taeng said and put Yul's phone on his pocket. "Okay okay! Her name is Jung Sooyeon. But you can call her Jessica. Now give back my phone." Yul said and when Taeng heard what he wants to know, he gave back Yul's phone then pulled Yul and headed to the cafeteria.

When they arrived at the cafeteria, he saw Jessica being crowded by the students and throwing eggs on her. But Jessica is just sitting on her chair and very soon the HellSica will be activated.

"How dare you sit beside my Taeyeon?!" One of Taeng's fangirl yelled and throw another egg on Jessica's face. Jessica slammed her hands on the table and stood up. "Ow? So he's yours? I'm sorry okay? I didn't know that there's a rule in this school that you're the only one who has the right to sit beside him. And don't worry, I don't like YOUR TAEYEON. You can take him home if you want." Jessica said and left the crowd.

Taeng's fangirl just standing there when she saw Taeng hold Jessica on the wrist and pulled back where his fangirl is standing. Jessica tried to let go of her hand but Taeng is too strong for her. "Taeyeon-ssi let me go please. I don't want to be involved with this stupidity." Jessica said as she still trying to let go of her hand. "Ssshh. Don't worry Princess. I'll help you." Taeng said and held Jessica on her waist. "Princess? Who the he-." Jessica can't continue what she was saying when Taeng crashed his lips on her lips.

Taeng's fangirl just standing there with agape. After a few seconds, Taeng parted their lips. Jessica is about to slap Taeng but Taeng held her hands to prevent from slapping him. He then pulled Jessica on her waist and faced the fangirl. "Don't you ever try to hurt my Girlfriend again." Taeng said. Everyone who is in the cafeteria got shocked at what they heared. "What are you talking about?! This is the first time I saw you then your telling them that I'm your Girlfriend?!" Jessica said then slap Taeng's shoulder.

Taeng whispered something to Jessica that made Jessica silent. "We had a fight this morning that's why she denies that she's my Girlfriend." Taeng said and looked at Jessica. Jessica rolled her eyes when Taeng looked at her. "Now. Let me get this straight to all of you. Whoever dares to hurt my Princess or comes near her just to flirt her. I'm warnin' you, I'll be the one you will face." Taeng said and pulled Jessica towards the door of the cafeteria. "Let me go! What's your problem huh? Why do you need to say that I'm your girlfriend when we just met a while ago?!" Jessica yelled as she let go of her hand.

"Haha. Calm down Princess. I'm just stating the truth." Taeng said and winked at Jessica. "Princess? Where did you get that ing name?! Don't you ever call me that!" Jessica said and about to go but got pulled again by Taeyeon. "Haha. Okay okay. I'm sorry okay? I just did that to help you get rid of those es." Taeng said. "And can't you see I like you? Don't worry I'll prove to you that I really like you." Taeng said and winked again at Jessica. "Eeesh! Stay away from me!" Jessica said and walked away from Taeng.

"Hey Midget! Is that your plan?" Yul asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter