The First Meeting

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM University - one of the most well-known University in Seoul. Almost all the students here were being bullied by the one and only Kim Taeyeon with his side-kick Kwon Yuri. Taeng and Yul's family has a share on SM University that's why everything they do is okay. But one day someone transfered in the university and seems like doesn't know the word "SCARED". And since that day Everything Changed.

 

Taeyeon was woken up by his phone that keeps ringing. He answered the call with an annoyed tone because he already know who is calling. 

 

"Why? You're always calling me when I really need sleep."  He said while he was rubbing his eyes.

 

"Hey! I just want to inform you Midget that I heard from my dad that there is another student who's going to transfer in our school today. Don't you like to welcome her?" Yul asked with an evil smirk.

 

"HER?! So she's a girl huh?" Taeng said and looks like he already have a plan on how to welcome the girl.

 

"Yes you heard it right. And she's not an ordinary girl Taeng. She's the very best friend of your Lovely Ex-Girlfriend who betrayed you." Yul stated.

 

"Ow really? Hahaha! Okay I already have a plan. Just wait for me in school." Taeng said and ended the call already.

 

"Just wait Tiffany. I'll get my revenge." Taeng said and smirked then took a bath.

 

After a few minutes, Taeng went outside of the bathroom and put his uniform. After that he went downstairs to eat breakfast. When he went to the dining area, his mom and dad were already eating.

 

"Good morning sweetie. Come here join us in breakfast." Mrs. Kim said and patted the chair on her side. Taeng seated beside her mother while humming.

 

"Seems like you're happy today huh?" Mr. Kim asked as he sipped his coffee.

 

"Not that much dad. I'm just excited on going to school today." Taeng said and took a bite on his toast.

 

"Why Taeng? Is there another student that transferred in the university that you will Bully?" Mr. Kim asked with a curve on his brow.

 

"No Dad. I will not bully her." Taeng said and continued eating his meal.

 

"Are you sick son? It's not normal to you that you don't bully tranferees. But Taeng I hope that it's true that you won't bully her." Mr. Kim said and focused on his newspaper that his reading.

 

"Don't worry Dad. I promise. I will not bully her. Because I will use her on getting revenge from Tiffany." Taeng said and ran before he got beaten by his father.

 

"Ya Kim Taeyeon! Come back here! Don't you ever try to do something crazy in school or else I'll kill you with my own hands!" Mr. Kim yelled.

 

"Aigoo. Calm down Honey. You know why Taeng is being like that. You knew how much he was hurt whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter