My Happiest

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*TAEYEON'S P.O.V*

The nervousness that I feel changed into excitement when I saw her.

Here she is. My home. My home that I've been dying to go back to.

Eusef told her to have a seat and I unconsciously offered the seat beside me but unfortunately she chose to sit beside him. 

Eusef introduced us not knowing that we both know each other for a long time. I just went with the flow and introduced myself and offered a handshake but I just got a stare from her that feels like a glare at the same time. 

After an hour of discussion, Eusef left us already because of other appointments. We were left there not knowing what to do or what to say. 

I asked how she had been to kill the silence. We talked for a bit more and as I got the courage to ask her if she's seeing someone, her phone rang.

Talk about good timing. I was shocked to know that she and Bobby have beeng keeping in touch since I left and he even works at her company. 

I was thinking of other things to ask her but she told me that she'll be leaving already.

I asked her if I can meet her again some time and luckily she agreed and gave me her number.

Seeing her again this close made me realized that nothing's changed on how she looks. She's still the same Jessica that I fell in love with five years ago.

I asked without thinking if I could hug her which she agreed on. I pulled her closer to me and hugged her tight not caring about the people who's watching us right now. 

"I missed you so much." I said and tighten the hug.

"Me too, so much that you can't imagine." Hearing those words gave me hope that there's still a chance to have her back. 

I looked at her still not breaking the hug just admiring her good looks. I wanted to kiss her lips but I know that it's not the right time that's why I kissed her forehead instead. Just like before.

I told her that I would call her again and that she drive safely. I let go of the hug and she kissed me on the cheek. 

She left hurriedly and I just stood there frozen not knowing what to do. 

----------

 I came back to my senses when I started hearing camera shutters from the phones of the other customers. I looked at them and just smiled not caring about anything because the kiss is the only thing on my mind right now. 

I went inside my car and went to the new location of my cafe to discuss about further plans.

Everyone who are working on the renovation of the cafe are shock to see that I am the owner. 

"Taeyeon-nim you're so cool when you drive!" One of the workers shouted and laughed at what he said.

"Thank you so much!" I yelled back. 

"Please follow me sir." The lady said and when we entered the private room the staffs and the architect are already waiting. 

"I'm finished with the design of the cafe and I made it look just the way you wanted it." The architect said and showed me the slides of the presentation.

"As for the new tables and couches, they will all arrive this week so everything will be here on time before we held our grand opening." One of the managers explained.

"Well I guess there's nothing more left to do. Thank you all for your hardwork even though that this is the first time that I am here with you all physically." I said and handed them my card.

"Here, take all of the staff for dinner tonight. My treat." I said and they all clapped saying that I am the best. 

-----------

"Thank you so much sir, we'll enjoy our dinner?" The manager said and bowed before closing the door of my car. 

"You can have a round two if you want. That's a once in a lifetime opportunity so seize it!" I said and left.

I'm feeling so happy because of what happened with Jessica that I could not stop myself from smiling. 

*rrrrrriiiingggggg* 

"What the hell was that? As soon as you came back in Korea, you already have a dating scandal? Easy, dude." Yuri said on the other line as soon as I answered the call.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"Your pictures with Jessica hugging at a restaurant had become a hot topic online." He said.

"The hot race car driver Taeyeon and the gorgeous fashion designer slash CEO, Jessica hugging at a restaurant. Are they in love?" He read the article he saw online.

"I am." I answered still focused on my driving.

"What?" Yuri asked on the other line, confused.

"I AM in love." I told him.

"Whatever man. I just called thinking you might find it troublesome for someone to upload your photos together." He said.

"It's okay. Just think of it as them helping me to tell all men that Jessica's off limits." I said and laughed.

"That's good to hear then. I have to go now. I'll see you when I see you, bye." He said and ended the call without waiting for my answer.

Not long after the call, I already arrived home.

----------

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter