Thank You

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyon's P.O.V

"I warned him that what is mine, is mine." Jessica remembered what I said a while ago. "Wait what's this? What happened to you?" Jessica asked Bobby and he just smiled like what I did when Jessica also asked me what happened. "Wait Taeyeon, did the both of you fought last night?" She asked looking at the both of us. I just glared at him and he just smirked. "So, silence means yes. But why? Taeyeon? Don't you remember that he is the one who helped you when you're laying on the street?" she asked me and I just glared at that bastard. "I don't care. I told you, I just warned him that what is mine is mine." I told her and held her hand.

Jessica took a deep breathe before talking again. "Look, I'm not a toy or anything for the both of you to say that you own me. I have my own life and I have my own choice." She said and looked at Bobby. "Wait, why are you looking at me? I'm not the one who said that." Bobby explained. She nodded and talked again. "I know Bobby. I just didn't expect that you will pick a fight with Taeyeon." She said with dissapointment. "I'm so sorry Jess. I promise, it will not happen again." He said and held her other hand but she quickly removed it when she noticed that some of the students were already watching them. "It's okay. Forget it. We'll go now." She said and pulled me inside the classroom with her leaving Bobby and his rose standing outside the classroom. 

We entered the room still not letting go of her hand when she saw Tiffany and Taecyeon. She remove her hand from my grip and sat down without greeting Tiffany. Tiffany noticed that Jessica is not in good mood that's why she looked at me with a what-happened-to-her face and I just shrugged my shoulder acting as if I don't know the reason.

I sat beside Jessica just on time when our professor arrived. We didn't do anything important and just talked about the trip this weekend.

Jessica didn't talk to me in the whole period. "Hey, princess. Are you mad?" I asked poking her waist. "Hey princess." I tried again but she just stood up and left the classroom. I followed behind her and saw that she's going in the ladies' room. I entered the restroom and broke the vase beside the sink. "Get out, all of you. I have to talk with my girl." I shouted. When just the two of us were left in the room I punched the mirror causing her to flinch and move backward. "What's wrong with you? What's the problem? I asked moving closer to her. "What's the problem? You! You're the problem?!" She shouted while pointing at me. "Why? Did I do something wrong?! Huh? Tell me!" I exclaimed. "Why? Do you think fighting with someone is a good thing? Huh?" She asked me with frustration. I breathed heavily and relaxed myself before talking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter