Truth

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jessica's P.O.V*

"Wait babe, let me explain." He said as he suddenly stood up and went beside me on his knees.

"You just have to tell me the truth. Just tell me if it's true that you just wanted to take revenge on Tiffany that's why you did all of this. To hurt me, to hurt Tiffany. Just tell me the truth!" I cried. He pulled me in a tight hug making sure that I can't pull away.

"Yes, yes it's true. At first that's really my plan because she left me for another guy. Because my pride can't accept that I was dumped by a girl. I want to make her realized that she's not the only one who will get hurt once she left me but also the people who are close to her." He paused and heaved a heavy sigh. "But when I got to know you, got close with you. It all changed. I started to really like you. And I realized that nothing will change if I'll hurt you. It won't change the fact that Tiffany's already in love with another man. And I think I'm falling for you. I mean I haven't done any of these before. Because everytime I had a fight with my ex they're the one who beg for forgiveness. This is the first time I did this. This is the first time that I felt scared to lose someone, to lose you. Please babe, forgive me. Give me another chance to prove that everything I feel about you is true." He said as he looked at me with sincerity.

I don't know if I should believe him or not. I don't know what to do. My mind went blank as soon as he admitted that all of these was part of his plan. 

"I-I don't know Taeyeon. I don't know what to do and I don't know what to say to you. So all this time when Taecyeon said that you'll just hurt me is true? I already gave you a chance before but now, I don't think I can do that. Just give me some time alone to think." I told him and walked out of the tree house. I heard him call my name but I didn't look back and went inside my car and left.

I don't want to stay at homeso I decided to go to a bar.  I called Tiffany asking to accompany me good thing she said yes. I decided to drink vodka because I really want to get drunk tonight. To forget all what happened even just for tonight. 

I was in my fifth shot glass when I felt someone held me by my waist. I turned around to look who it was but it's just a guy that I don't know.

"Hey y, are you alone?" The guy asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" I answered sarcastically

"I heard you're the girl of Taeyeon. But, why are you alone here? Huh?" He asked me and tried to touch my but before he can do that I already slapped him hard.

"Don't you dare touch me. I already have a problem so please, leave me alone!" I screamed and he just laughed and was about to slap me too. I closed my eyes knowing that his hands will be on my face any moment but I heard him groan in pain and saw him laying on the floor.

"You heard her. Leave her alone." I suddenly heard a familiar voice.

"Taecyeon, what are you doing here?" I asked him and he pointed at Tiffany who is walking fast towards us.

"Oh my God boo are you okay? What happened?" Tiffany asked and looked at his face if something's wrong.

"No boo I'm okay this bastard tried to touc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter