Jelly Princess

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's P.O.V

I woke up by the ring of my alarm. I sighed when I remembered that Taeyeon and I were suppose to eat first but I guess, I fell asleep. That always happens to me. When Taecyeon and I were still together it also happens to me, ALWAYS. That's maybe one of the reason why he left me. 

Before I totally ruin my morning by thinking about Taecyeon, I started my morning routine and took a shower. After I got dressed up I recieved a text from Taeyeon that he will not be able to pick me up today saying he has something important to do. I got a little bit sad but It's okay I'll be having time with my little sister. I finished my make up and went downstairs to eat breakfast. My mom and dad were already at the dining area when I came but they said that Krystal already left because she have to be early for the practice of their play.

"Oh my God I forgot about her play." I said with a guilt on my voice. "It's okay honey it's just their practice but make sure you will watch her play or else, she'll get mad at you." My dad said and I nodded. 

After I ate breakfast, I asked one of our maids to call my driver and prepare the car. "Oh? Taeyeon will not pick you up?" My mom asked. "No mom, he said he have something important to do so he can't make it today." I answered. "Okay take care honey." My mom said as she kissed my cheek. After a few minutes the maid came back telling me that my driver is already waiting for me. I bid goodbye to my them and left the house. 

I was studying our lessons inside the car because Tiffany told me that we'll be having an exam. I barely talk to Tiffany these that's why I decided to invite her to our house tonight and watch a movie. I told her that it's a bff date so no one can come with us. Well, it's obvious that it's just an excuse for me not to see Taecyeon but I really missed her. I texted her and she replied immediately saying she'll go. 

My driver called me saying that we already arrived. Once I entered the school I heared some of the students talking about Taeyeon. "Have you seen Taeyeon a while ago? He's with her new girl." "He's with a girl when he came here and it's not Jessica. I thought he already changed." The students who are in front of me said. I fake a cough and notice that I was at their back. They looked at me apologetically and walked faster. 

What are they talking about? Is that the reason why he can't pick me up? He said he something important to do? So he will just leave me like that because he has a new girl? Fine, there are many boys who wants to be my boyfriend and I don't need him. 

I went inside our classroom and saw Tiffany waving at me gesturing to come sit with her. "Where's Taecyeon?" I asked her as I sat beside her. "He will not attend school today his dad ask him to help at their company but he said that he'll come and pick me up later." She answered with her eyesmile. 

After a few minutes of talking, our professor arrived and start the class. We started our exam about fifteen minutes ago and I can't concentrate on my paper. I started feeling hot and my head is aching. I was tapping my pen on the table trying to concentrate on my exam but Tiffany noticed me. "Are you okay?" She asked. "I'm not feeling well." I answered. She put the back of her palm in my forehead and told that I'm so hot. "Oh my God you have to go to the clinic." She said and called our professor. "Sir, Jessica has a fever can I take her to the clinic?" She asked. "No, it's okay sir. I'll finish this exam first then I'll go to the clinic." I explained. "No Ms. Jung just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter