BIG SECRET REVEALED?

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jessica's P.O.V* 

I was going towards Taeyeon and his friend when I heard them talking about a girl named Chloe. I cleared my throat causing Taeyeon to turn around.

"Who's Chloe?" I asked him and he just called me asking me to take a seat first then they will both explain everything. 

I can't control my expression because of irritation. He's trying to hold my hand but I didn't let him.

"Uhm babe this is Yuri, Yuri this is my girlfriend, Jessica Jung." Taeyeon introduced

"Oh! Hi Jessica nice to meet you! I'm Taeyeon's best friend." He extended his hand for a hand shake but I just looked at him causing him to laugh awkwardly.

We all stayed quiet till the food arrived. Taeyeon cut the steak for me before giving it to me. I didn't talk to him and started eating. 

"Uh Jessica about Chloe. It's not what yo-" I didn't let Taeyeon to continue talking and looked at him putting my fork back in the plate.

"It's okay, I'm not that interested. You know what? I suddenly felt tired. Maybe because of what happened to Krys. I think I should go home now thanks for the lunch." I took my bag that was hanging on the chair and left them both at the table. I heard footsteps following behind me making me walk faster. I searched for my phone in my bag and called my driver.

"Jessica! Babe wait! Let me explain first." Taeyeon said as he pulled my wrist trying to stop me walking but I let go of my hand.

"Taeyeon please, I told you I'm tired let's just talk about this tomorrow. Okay?" I said trying to control my expression.

"No, I will not let you go home until you let me explain." He resisted.

"I don't know what part of my words is not clear to you. I said let's just talk about this tomorrow! Don't you understand? I'm tired Taeyeon! Tired!" I exploded maybe because of the jealousy I felt.

He lowered his head and sighed. I suddenly felt guilty because I didn't gave him a chance to explain and here I am, getting mad at him without knowing the whole story. But this is one of the things that I started to ask myself since the day that we became in a relationship. Does he really like me? Or I'm just also one of his girls that he wanted to play with?

He went closer to me and held my hand. "Let me atleast drive you home babe, please?" He pleaded kissing my hand but I shook my head and told him that I already called my driver.

"It's okay and I think you still have some important things to talk with your friend. You can go back inside now." I said and forced a smile.

"No, I'll wait here with you till your driver come." He said and took his phone and texted someone.

My driver came after a few minutes and I bid goodbye to Taeyeon. "Promise me we'll talk about this tomorrow." He said before he opened the door and I just nodded. He kissed my forehead before he closed the door.

He waved goodbye and my driver started the car then left already. I took my phone in my bag and texted Kai asking if Krys is feeling better and he said that she's already fine.

I was having deep thoughts on our way home. I was thinking if it's a right choice to be in a relationship again specially with Kim Taeyeon who is known for being a jerk. What if he'll end up hurting me instead of loving me which what I need right now. There's a lot of what if's going in my mind like what if he's just playing with my feelings? What if I'm just one of his girls. What if he's just doing this, because he wants revenge to Tiffany? Yeah, I know that he's Tiffany's ex. Fany told me everything when she knew that Taeyeon's courting me and warned me that he might end up hurting me because of his plan of revenge. How did she know? Because that's what Taeyeon do when the girl is the one who broke up with him. He will get revenge through the girls who are very close with her ex. Last time when his first ex broke up with her, he courted his ex's sister and broke up with her when the girl was already in love with him. That's how he play with his games to get revenge. But inspite of all Tiffany told me about him I still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter