Talking to the Moon

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I heard you'll be partnering with another clothing brand? Which brand is it?" Tiffany asked as soon as she entered my office followed by my secretary.

"I'm sorry ma'am I wasn't able to stop her." She said and bowed apologetically.

"It's okay, she's my friend." I smiled and told her she can leave already.

"Why do you always make your secretary stop me from visiting you?" She asked irritated.

"It's not just you okay. I told her not to let anyone see me if they have no appointment so, she's just doing her job." I told her and continued signing some papers.

"So tell me, what brand are you doing the collab with?" She asked me sitting at the couch infront of me. 

"It's not really a big brand. They're just starting, maybe a year already in the industry." I explained.

"Then what's going to be the theme of your collab?" She asked again taking away my pen so I can answer her. 

"It's nothing fancy so if you're hoping of pretty, fancy dresses I'm sorry." I told her which made her upset.

"Huh? Why? If not fancy dresses why would you even agree to do the collab?" She stood up and stomp her feet showing me how disappointed she was.

"It's for their sports wear and I accepted the offer because it's not that hard to do. Just think of it as my help to them." She sighed took her seat again.

"Yeah whatever. If I can't do anything about it then fine, I'll leave you so continue doing your work miss workaholic." She said stomped out of my office.

"Oh and by the way, it's Taeyeon's birthday this saturday. Just saying." She said that to tease me because she knows that Taeyeon is my weakness.

"Leave already!" I yelled at her and threw my pen but she closed the door quickly making the pen hit the door instead.

"Bye Jessi!" I heard her outside still giggling.

"That woman is so loud my God." I sighed and turned my swivel chair to see the night sky. There's a lot of stars tonight and it's a full moon reason for me to see the moon clearly. Obviously.

It's been five years since Taeyeon left and I've never heard of him since I got his letter. I tried hiring some men to know where he is but whenever I try to send him mails it always comes back to me saying that the recepient didn't received it. 

SNS? I've searched his name through all sns but I can't find any of his account. I've also tried asking Yuri from time to time but always say that he doesn't know anything. 

"It's almost your birthday. I miss you so so much. It's been five years my love." I said to the moon as if it's Taeyeon. 

I felt awkward doing that at first but years passed, it's been my way of releasing stress now. It helps me calm down even just for a little bit.

I came back to reality when I heard someone knock on my door. "Come in!" I said and turned my chair back around.

"Hey, it's already 8:30 aren't going yet?" Bobby asked me as he entered.

"Oh yes, I'll just finish my papers then I'll leave already." I said and continued signing the papers.

"I'll wait for you then, let's have dinner it's been so long since we had dinner together." He said and sat at the couch.

Bobby is the head of the designing team who helps me. He's been with me since I started my brand. He felt really bad on what happened between me and Taeyeon that's why he promised me that he'll help me with whatever I wanted to pursue that's why we ended up like this and surprisingly he really has a talent in fashion design.

Don't get us wrong though, we aren't together romantically but as friends. Best friend I think, aside from talking to the moon he's also the one who helped me get through everything when Taeyeon left. He and Tiffany helped me alot. He's also marr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter