The Door

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note

(Hi I decided to just use one character's point of view to avoid cofusion. Thank you!)

--------------------

Taeyeon's P.O.V

Yul and I were laughing and talking while going to our classroom when some of the students are looking at us and starts whispering. Maybe they all knew already what happened yesterday which made me go back to reality that I'm not okay.

I started glaring to the students who I see whispering as if I don't know what they're talking about when it's obviously about me and Jessica.

----------

Everyone in the classroom were shocked when they saw us. "Aren't you guys transfered to the other section already?" one student asked who obviously likes the idea of me and Yul back here again.

"Yeah, and we transfered back here. Is that a problem?" Yul asked which made the girl look scared getting back on her seat.

The class was put into hold when the dean came and asked me to go outside for a moment because he wants to talk to me.

"Mr. Kim I'm really sorry but he pleaded us that he wants to talk to you." The dean said and I sighed with the sight infront of me. 

The bastard who I wanted to hurt so bad is infront of me crying. 

"Taeyeon-nim I'm really sorry. I didn't know that you have connections here. If I knew I never think of Jessica and Tiffany that way. I'm really sorry please give me another chance." I scoffed when I heard what he said.

"So if we don't have any connections in this university you would still continue harassing other students is that it? Huh? Do you even hear yourself? How disgusting." I said and tried to pull his collar but they stopped me.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Please give me another chance." He knelt down crying. 

"I'm not the one who needs an apology from you. Go to Jessica and Tiffany and to the other students who you've harassed. Go apologize to them." I said and went back to the classroom.

-----------

Seeing that man made me even furious because if not because of him this wouldn't have happened. I never listened to the professor and I just slept the whole class.

Yuri woke me up when the class ended and it's time for lunch. We went to the cafeteria talking about the funny video that Yuri showed me when we saw Jessica and his friends going to our direction. 

I told Yuri that I will just go to the bathroom and that I don't have the courage yet to talk to Jessica. 

I walked as fast as I can to leave the cafeteria. I went to the rooftop to get some fresh air. I sat on the chair and closed my eyes inhaling the fresh air. I took my phone and airpods in my pocket and played some music. 

I was about to fall asleep again when I received a call from the dean's office telling me that the professor I reported was making a scene at the office. 

"Can't you just call the security?" I asked massaging my temple in frustration.

"We did, but he took one of the guns of the security and pointed it on his head. He said he wants to talk to you." The dean explained.

"Then just let him die then. I don't care." I answered and ended the call. 

That man didn't give me anything but problems damn. I called Yul to meet me at the dean's office.

There's a lot of people outside the dean's office when I arrived. Everyone looks so terrified that he might really shoot himself.

"Kim Taeyeon! Please don't make them fire me! I have a family I need to support! Please! If you don't want to then I'll kill myself!" He said while his hands are trembling from his crying. 

"Do you think killing yourself will be a solution? Huh? Then kill yourself! I don't care." I shouted and walked closer to him.

"Don't come near me! Don't you dare or else I'll shoot you too." He shouted and pointed the gun at me but I didn't care. I'm too tired and exhausted of the things that happened these past few days. 

"Shoot me then. Kill me!" I shouted and continued walking until were face to face. He laughed and hit me in the head with the gun. That was the time where one of the securities shot him in his leg which made him fall down the floor.

My anger made me do the things that I've been stopping myself from doing. I knelt down pulling his collar and started punching him hard in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter