K&K

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jessica's P.O.V*

Taeyeon and I decided to go the mall to buy some things needed for our trip tomorrow. I was sitting on the chair inside the store waiting for Taeyeon while he's paying the bill when a guy approached me.

"Hey miss, are you alone? If you are... I can accompany you." The guy said and winked at me. I stood up looking for Taeyeon if he's already done.

"Oh? Where are you going? Don't be scared. I won't eat you. But it you if want, I can." He said with a dirty look on his face. He tried to hold me in my waist but I slapped him quick on the face.

"You ert! Leave! Before I ask them to call the guards!" I shouted causing Taeyeon see us. He ran quickly and stood beside me. 

"What's going on here? What's your problem man?" Taeyeon asked and pushed the guy hard causing the guy to punch Taeyeon in return. The two started punching each other's face and there's me, trying to stop the both of them. When I realized that I can't stop them, I called the manager of the store asking to call the guards.

The two was stopped when the guards pulled them away with each other. The guard asked as what happened and I explained everything. After the guards asked some questions they already let us go and apologized for what happened. I called our driver telling him to pick up us in the mall. While we are on our way to Taeyeon's house I asked our driver to stop by at a drug store to buy some medicine for Taeyeon's wounds.

I went back inside the car and started putting ointment on his lips and beside his eyes.

"Do you think punching others' face solve everything? Can't you just talk properly and solve it like that? Do you think having wounds and bruises makes you look cool? NO. It's a big turn off for girls." I said and he just sighed.

"I know you're just concerned to me. Don't worry, I'm fine." He said and patted my hair. I tried to poke his tummy lightly causing him to wince in pain.

"Do you call this okay? Huh?" I asked him and tried to poke him again when he grabbed my hand and pulled him closer to him.

"I'm sorry okay? I just didn't like what that guy did to you. And you knew that I don't like seeing you with other man." He said and took a deep breathe. I looked at him and sighed before talking.

"Okay but please, stop picking up a fight with everybody. I don't want anyone getting hurt because of me. I don't want..... you getting hurt. Now if you want to get the chance your asking me. Just do that, please." I said and caressed his cheeks. He just smiled and kissed my hand that's on his cheeks.  

"Thanks. Thanks for letting me know that you care for me even a little. Thank you. Don't worry, I promise you I'll do my best to stop myself from getting hurt." He said and held my hand. I looked at him in the eye and smiled. He rest his head on my shoulder when we finished talking and I let him to take a rest till we arrived at their house.

I woke him up when our driver opened the door for us sign that we have already arrived at their house. Mrs. Kim was in the living room when we entered the house reading a book and stood up suddenly when he saw us. He asked what happened to him and I was the one who explained what happened. Mrs. Kim asked me to stay for a while but Taeyeon said that I should go home now because the call time in school tomorrow will be early.

"Do you want me to pick you up tomorrow?" He asked me while were walking heading to my car. I shook my head and told him to meet him in school. He didn't insisted to pick me up this time and let me do what I want.

"I'll be going now. Take a rest. Good night." I said and kissed him on the cheek and kissed me on my forehead in return.

"Be careful on your way home. Good night, see you in school." He said and opened the door for me. He waited for me to leave before he came back inside their house.

I recieved a text from Bobby while was on my way home asking me if I can meet him for a coffee and he has something to tell me. I said yes to him but I told him that I can't stay for too long. He told me that it's okay because he will just say something important.

I came at the coffee shop he told me and saw him waiting while playing with his coffee. 

He looked at my direction and waved at me when he heard the door opened. He offered me to seat and asked what I want to drink. I told him I'm fine and just ask him to tell me already what is he going to say.

"Are you really on a rush?" He asked with a sad face.

"I'm so sorry Bobby. There are a lot of things happene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter