Blind Date

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Taeyeon's P.O.V*

I woke up with an empty space beside me. I searched for my phone on the night stand and checked what time is it and saw it's just 6:00 in the morning. I looked around looking for Jessica but no presence of her. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower then will look for her. 

I was getting ready when I heard my phone ring. I finished wearing my shirt before I answered it. 

"Hello? Mr. Kim your dad is asking you to come to the hotel right now." The other line told him.

"What? But I'm not in Seoul right now." I said irritatedly.

"I know Mr. Kim but the president told me that it's important that's why I already told your professor that you have to leave now. And your driver is already waiting for you at the parking lot." The explained.

"But I have to look for my girl- Arggh nevermind. Okay I'll go." I said and ended the call.

I dialed her number as soon as I ended the call with the secretary but I already tried many times but she's not answering so I decided to go to the beach to look for and say goodbye before leaving but didn't see her there also. 

I dialed again her number but it went straight to voicemail. I groaned and I decided to just text her and explain everything. 

I arrived at the parking lot and saw my driver waiting for me standing while holding a suit.

"Mr. President told me you have to wear this." He said as he handed me the suit.

"Why do I need to wear this?" I asked and the driver just shrugged his shoulder does't know also what's the reason.

I returned to our cabin to get change and went back to the parking lot when I'm already finished. I dialed for her number for how many times now but it always go straight to voicemail. I groaned in frustration and threw my phone beside me. 

I didn't notice that I fell asleep because of the long drive. I woke up because of the sudden break of the car causing me to jolt. 

"What the heck is wrong with you?!" I shouted at the driver and saw him go out of the car. I followed outside and saw that there's a car bumped in front of our car.

"What's wrong with this driver?" I whispered and went to the car who bumped mine. I knocked the window angrily causing the driver to get out.

"Hey miss! What's wrong with you? Don't you know how to drive?" I asked controlling my expression not to look too mad. 

"I'm so sorry. I'm in a hurry because of a meeting and it's my first time driving that's why." The girl said and bowed her head.

I checked my watch looking at the time worried that I'm also late for the meeting. It's already 8:45 and I only have 15 minutes left I sighed and looked at the lady who caused all this trouble. 

"I'm so sorry miss but I'm also in a hurry I have a meeting to attend. I'll just leave my driver here so that you'll have an accompany. And Oh, are you alright? You didn't got hurt? We can call an ambulance if you want." I told her waiting for an answer.

"No, I'm okay. But can I ask you where are you heading to?" She asked.

"I'm going to the KTY Hotel." I said.

"Oh! I'm also going there! Can I come with you? Please? I'll just pay you back after." She pleaded and I had no choice but to say yes. 

I asked my driver to settle the situation and call the highway police to tow the car.

I started the car and told the lady to wear her seatbelt. I drove as fast as I can scared that I might get scolded from my dad. I remembered Jessica and tried to call her again. It's now ringing again but she doesn't pick up the phone. I groaned again in frustration and drove the car faster.

"I know were both late but please, can you slow down a little bit?" She said and I glared at her.

"You're the reason why I'm doing this. Why are you driving alone? Don't you have a driver?" I asked her and focused again on the road.

"I have but I suddenly wanted to drive alone. That's why." She said and her phone started ringing.

I heard her conversation with her dad asking her if she already arrived and she told his dad that she's almost there. Their call ended with a cringe-worthy "I love you" and "I love you too." 

I parked the car and get out of the car quickly and opened the door for her. 

"Thank you for the ride. Tell me how can I pay you back." She said while were walking towards the door.

"It's nothing. I really need to go now. If your going to the restaurant this is the way. I'll go now. Bye." I said and ran towards the private elevator. I pushed the 18th floor and tapped my feet while waiting.

I breathed heavily before knocking at the door. I opened the door slowly only to see Yul sitting.

The moment I saw Yul I knew where all this is going. He arranged me on a blind date. He's been doing this to me since I broke up with Tiffany.

I shouted angrily and threw my shoes towards him.

"Hey bro! Wait! Aw!" He groaned when I hit him on his knee.

"Why do you always do this without my permission?!"  I asked him and loosened my tie. 

"I just want to help you move on!" He explained.

"I've already moved on Yul!" I exclaimed and tried to throw the telephone but he stopped me.

"Bro please! I promise! This will be the last. Just try it what if she'll be the reason for you to forget Tiffany." He explained still holding the telephone.

"I already told you! I've already moved on! I don't have any feelings for Tiffany even a bit!" I shouted and loosen my grip on the phone.

"I know. The truth is, my mom is asking me to meet that lady but I don't want to so, I asked your dad to call you and make you come here." He explained. He kneeled and hugged my legs. 

"Please bro, just this one. I promise I'll stop arranging blind dates for you from now on. I don't ask you to like her. If you don't like her, just tell her then leave." He pleaded as he tighten the hug on my leg.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter