JELLY

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jessica's P.O.V*

I was about to go inside our classroom when I heard a familiar voice called me. I slowly turned around to face him and saw that it was him. Crimson Lee he is my best friend, BEFORE. And he also became my boyfriend, for two years and back then I really thought that he's the one for me. I mean two years, not everyone can last that long if you don't really love each other right? But things didn't turned out the way I wanted it. I caught him in his room with a girl kissing each other. It's a relief that I only saw them kissing because if I saw them doing more than that? I don't know what I can do to them.

I saw him walking towards me but I moved a step backwards everytime he's taking a step forward.

"Stop. Don't come near me. I don't want to see you." I exclaimed and ran inside our classroom.

Tiffany noticed that I was breathing heavily and asked me if I'm alright. I nodded my head and told her what happened. Tiffany is also Crimson's friend but when she found out that he cheated on me. She despised him more than I do. She patted my shoulders and told me not to worry about him.

"Tell me if ever that punk bothers you again alright? He'll get what he wants." She said as she stabbed her pen on the table. I smiled and embraced her in a hug.

"Thanks! You're really the bestest friend!" I told her and we both laughed. 

-----

The professor came and started the lesson as soon as he put down his bag. I started to get bored when he started to talk about his life that is not even related in our topic. I secretly took my phone out of my bag to check if there are messages but saw that I have 18 missed calls and they're all from Taeyeon. I became nervous when the thought of something bad happened to him came into my mind. I stood up and excused myself to our prof saying that I need to go to the restroom.

I hurriedly ran to the bench near the classroom and dialed his number. He picked up the call after the fourth ring.

*Conversation*

Jessica: Hello? Baby? Why did you call? Is there something wrong?

Taeyeon: No. Everything's fine. I just heard some news from Yul a while ago. Just want to check if you're fine.

Jessica: What? What news?

Taeyeon: Yul told me that he heard some students talking about you and a guy named Crimson? And he heard that you met him this morning and got mad. Is everything okay?

Jessica: Yes. I'm okay. I'll just tell you everything later okay? I have to go now. 

Taeyeon: Okay. I'll see you later.

-----

I sighed in relief when Taeyeon didn't force me to tell him what happened right away. I walked back in the classroom and endured the 1 more hour of story telling about his life.

I quickly put my things inside my bag when the bell rang. I kissed Tiffany on the cheeks before bidding goodbye to her and Taecyeon. I walked faster than usual knowing that Taeyeon is already at the parking lot waiting for me.

I saw him sitting at the hood of his car wearing a grey tuxedo with a bow tie that makes him look cute. He stood up and went to my direction with his arms open asking me for a hug that I happily gave doesn't care about the students who's looking at us. "Let's go? A stylist is waiting for you at my unit to help you." He said after he kissed my forehead. I nodded with a smile and he guided mo towards the passenger seat opening the door for me.

I was telling him about the professor that tells about the story of his life while his when his expression suddenly changed and didn't let me finish my story.

"By the way, about the guy that Yul told me that Crimson guy. Who is he?" He asked and looked at me for a second before focusing again on driving.

My mood suddenly went down just by mentioning the name of that guy. "Can we not talk about him for now? I don't want to ruin my night. Our night. Please?" I asked him and he just smiled and nodded. 

"Okay, I understand if you don't want to talk about him. But let me know if something's or someone's bothering you okay?" He asked as he took my hand and kissed it. 

"Yes, I will." I said and smiled at him.

He never let go of my hand till we arrived at his unit. We're greeted by a beautiful lady once we enter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter