I Like You

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's P.O.V

I tried to follow Jessica but Yul stopped me. "Where are you going? Let's talk." He said, I sighed and nodded.

We made our way to our table and he started talking. "Are you jealous with the man that kissed Jessica a while ago?" Yul asked and I just looked at him with a curve brow. "Me? Hahaha! Your kiddin' me bro." I said and punched his shoulders lightly.

He just looked at me seriosly and continued talking. "I just want to remind you Kim Taeyeon. You did all of these because you want to take revenge on Tiffany." He continued and I cleared my throat.

"I think, this is not right. She's innocent. She doesn't even know that Tiffany is my ex. And Tiffany's current boyfriend, Taecyeon. He's Jessica's ex. The person I told you that asked Jessica for a break up for no reason, it's Taecyeon." I said and drink my beer.

"Wow, what a small world. So what are you going to do now?" He asked.

"I... I don't know. I don't know why I felt so angry when she got kissed from that man." I said and took my phone from my pocket.

"That means, you like her. Or maybe... You LOVE her already." Yul said quoting the word love.

And I just laughed loud while shaking my head. "Are you serious dude? Kim Taeyeon doesn't fall in love easily." I told him and he just shook his head.

"Are you sure dude? Because the way you get jealous a while ago? It's different on how you got jealous when you and Tiffany are still a couple." He explained as he took a sip on his drink.

That made me silent for a moment. Do i really like Jessica? Or is it just because I want someone to use to make Tiffany jealous? I also don't know.

But one thing is for sure. I will not let that man be Jessica's boyfriend. I have a bad feeling on him, that something bad will happen to Jessica if they're together.

"I don't know either dude." I said and sighed.

-Author's P.O.V-

Back to Jessica's car.

"So you don't think my kiss is a wrong move?" Bobby asked as he leaned closer to Jessica.

Jessica blinked a few times before he moved farther to him. "We are already here miss Jessica." Her driver said.

"Uuhm were alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter