The End??

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's P.O.V

I arrived in school early waiting for Jessica to ask her to give me some time to talk to her. A break from us? What does that even mean. Is she leaving me? Those are the questions I want to ask her. 

I was in the bathroom washing my hands when a professor that seems to be new here went inside and looked at me smirking. 

"What's your problem?" I asked and looked down on him given that I'm way taller than him. 

"I heard that you're the boyfriend of that pretty girl Jessica. And that man is Tiffany's." he said as he pointed at Taecyeon who entered the bathroom also.

Taecyeon noticed the tension and asked if there's something wrong. "Nothing. Everything's fine I just want to borrow your girlfriends. It seems like they are good and bed. What do you think? Do you want your girls to have fun with me?" He said and laughed.

"You piece of !" I yelled and pulled him in his collar.

"I would love to punch you in the face until I can't see that weird smile of yours but my girl wouldn't like that so you better be thankful of her." I said and pushed him harm causing him to fall on the floor.

"Well, sorry for you I don't have that kind of promise with my girlfriend so lemme give you what you're looking for." Taecyeon said and tried to punch the bastard but I stopped him.

"Come on dude, let's not waste our energy with some . I know another way to hurt him." I said and pulled him outside the bathroom.

"So what's your plan? Are you really letting that bastard go?" Taecyeon asked.

"Ofcourse not. I'm calling my mom to report what happened here. If he thinks he's work here is safe after harassing some students well he isn't." I said and made a call to my mom telling what happened. I also saw Taecyeon made a phonecall, maybe it's Tiffany.

After the phone call Taecyeon said he needs buy iced coffee to cool off his head so he left and I went to the classroom waiting for Jessica on her seat.

----------

Jessica entered the classroom but stopped walking when she saw me seating on her chair so I walked closer to her.

I was about to ask her if we can talk but she didn't let me finish and slapped me in the face instead.

"You really can't change don't you?" She asked me looking straight into my eye that's when I realized that maybe Tiffany is with her and heard what the both are taking about on the phone a while ago.

I tried asking her again if we can talk somewhere else but she didn't let me and continued talking.

"No! Let's just talk here. Why? You don't want them to hear that you always use your fist whenever you hate someone? Huh? Tell me!" She shouted making the whole class look at us.

I scoffed when I realized what she's saying. She really thought I punched that bastard'a face because I hate him. Yes, I hate him but I didn't do it because I'm keeping my promise to her. The anger that I'm supressing eversince the incident in the bathroom exploded.

She looked so shock and guilt is visible in her eyes when she heard what I wanted to say.

She apologized after hearing the whole story but it's too late. She already hurt me, big time. I knew that she doesn't fully trust me yet because of what I did to her but today she made me feel like she didn't trust me even a little bit. 

I felt like my tears are about to fall so I looked up to stop them. 

"If this hurts us always I think the break that you're saying is good. Let's do that. Let's end it here." I said and left the classroom.

----------

I went to the parking lot and was about to leave when Taecyeon called me.

"Hey bro! What happened? Jessica's crying." He asked holding the door of my car preventing me to go inside.

"Can you two talk it out aleast?" He asked, sounding more like he's pleading.

"No, I don't think I have enough courage to see her or even talk to her right now." I paused 

"Just leave me alone dude, and besides we're already over so what's more to talk about?" I said and removed his hand on my car and left.

----------

I went to the convenience store and bought a lot of beers before going back to my unit. I drank all by myself while crying until evening came.

"Wow this break up hurts more than any break ups that I had. Haha. Maybe this is what the other girls felt when I broke up with them. I feel like ." Talking to myself as I was looking in the mirror.

I checked on my phone hoping that someone might be worried for me but not even one bothered to call or text me. I drank my last can of beer and was about to put my phone down when Yuri called.

"Hey, Taecyeon told me what happened. Are you alright? Where are you? Do you want me to go there?" He asked worriedly which made me laugh.

"Easy there brother, one question at a time. As expected, you're the only person who thinks of me. Do you want to be my boyfriend instead?" I laughed.

"Are you drunk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter