Sorry

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jessica's P.O.V*

The class ended already and I didn't understand any of the topics that our professor discussed. I tried so hard to stay on focus but I can't because I was worried about Taeyeon. I've been secretly checking on him but he's just staring at the window blankly.

The three of us waited for Taeyeon outside our classroom but he just walked pass me again. I tried to call him but he didn't even stop walking.

We were at the cafeteria eating when we saw Taeyeon with Yul eating. I tried to go to their table but Yul looked at me as if asking me not to go. 

I sighed heavily and took a seat beside Tiffany. 

"What? Did you get a chance to talk to Taeyeon?" She asked as she took a bite of her sandwich. I shook my head no while playing with my food.

"Maybe he also need some courage to talk to you again. That's why he's like that." Taecyeon said.

"What? I'm the one who's suppose to be doing what he's doing to me right now Taecyeon. I'm the one who got hurt here and yet he's doing this to me as if he has the right.

"Everything has a reason Jessie. Just give him some time." Tiffany continued.

We finished eating our lunch and on our way back to our classroom when all the students are running in to the parking lot. Taecyeon asked one of the students and told him that Taeyeon is having a fight with someone.

When I heard what he said I suddenly ran wanting to know what's happening to Taeyeon.

I saw him fighting with the guy who tried to touch me last night at the club. The guy is laying on the floor and Taeyeon keeps on punching him when one more guy came and pulled Taeyeon away from the guy and kick him in his stomach. Taeyeon kneel down touching the area where he was kicked.

I was shocked when I saw his stomach bleeding. I ran to him and tried to help him stand up but he can't.

"Oh my God baby, what happened to you?" I asked him and he just smiled at me.

"Look who's here. A special package." The guy last night said and went closer to me.

I slapped him in the face as much as I can before he held both of my wrist.

"Don't touch her. I told you don't touch her!" Taeyeon said and tried to stand up.

"Hahaha! What can you do in your condition? You can't even stand properly." He laughed.

"What have you done to him?!" I shouted as I tried to let go of my hand.

"We just taught him a lesson last night, that's it." The guy whispered to my ear.

I kicked his manhood when I got the chance making him fall on his knees and groan in pain. The other guy was about to kick Taeyeon again when Yul came with a baseball bat and hit the guy in his arm.

Every student who was watching us a while ago ran and left the scene when they saw the guards of the school came.

The head of the security rushed to Taeyeon when he saw that he's bleeding and the other guards took the two guys with them.

"Call an ambulance quick!" He ordered.

"No, don't. Just take me to the penthouse and call my doctor. And also, don't tell my parents about what happened." He asked and the guard nodded.

"I'll come with you." I said but Taeyeon ignored me and went inside his car.

"Uhm Jessica, sorry if Taeyeon is behaving like that. Don't worry I'll tell you what happened tomorrow. I know Taeyeon. It's not that he hates you, he just doesn't want anyone seeing him like that. If you want to visit him he'll be staying at his penthouse I'll just message you the address." Yul said before he said goodbye to us.

"I'll go get my car. Do you want us to drive you home Jessica?" Taecyeon asked and I told them that I'll just wait for my driver.

I was at the lobby waiting for my driver when I saw Bobby and it looks like he's heading towards me. I closed my eyes praying that he'll not come to me. I don't want to talk to anyone especially now because I have so many questions in my mind and I know that him being close to me is also a problem between Taeyeon and I. And I don't want to make things harder for Taeyeon because of his condition.

"Hey gorgeous, what are you doing here? Want a ride?" Bobby.

"Uhm no, it's fine. I'm just waiting for my driver." I opened my bag pretending to look for something.

"Oh I have to go Bobby I left my book on my locker. I'll just go get it. Bye!" I told him and stood up. I started to walk fast when he pulled me to stop.

"Are you avoiding me? Jessica?" He asked me.

"No why would I do that? I just left my book on my locker that's why I'm going to take i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter