Suitor

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day.

Krystal went to her sister's room to wake her up. 

"Unnie. Wake up. There's someone waiting for you downstairs." Krystal said as she shook her sister.

"Who? I didn't invite anyone to come here today." Jessica said and faced her back on Krystal.

"He's been here since 5:00 in the morning. He said that he's your suitor." Krystal said and continued to shake her sister. Jessica suddenly stood out of the bed and her eyes widen.

"Aigoo. That man he will never stop bugging me." Jessica said and went to the bathroom.

"I'll go now Unnie. I will be late for school." Krystal said and left her sister's room.

After a few minutes, Jessica already went downstairs and saw Taeyeon holding a bouqet of flowers. Taeyeon stood up when he saw Jessica going towards him.

"Good morning Princess. Flowers for you." Taeyeon said and handed Jessica the flowers.

"Thank you. But what are you doing here this early in the morning?" Jessica said with a sleepy tone.

"Don't you remember what I said yesterday? I will pick you up." Taeyeon explained.

"Yes I remember but it's too early it's just 8:00 in the morning." Jessica said.

"Because we will have our first date today." Taeyeon said and smiled at Jessica.

"What? Are you crazy? What date? I didn't even gave you the permission to court me and you already told my sister that you're my suitor? Hahaha! You're funny." Jessica said and laughed.

"I'm not kidding. I will court you whether you like it or not. So now wear your best dress because we are going to eat breakfast with my parents." Taeyeon said and pushed Jessica to go to her room and change her clothes.

"What? Breakfast with your Parents?! I don't like! I don't even know that much of you now you will invite me to eat breakfast with your parents? You are really crazy!" Jessica said and stomped her feet like a kid.

"Hahaha! Stop being like a kid. I'm just kidding we will eat just the two of us." Taeyeon explained.

"Why can't we just eat here?" Jessica asked with a pissed tone.

"No more many questions just go change your clothes." Taeyeon said and pushed Jessica again.

"Ya! Would you stop pushing me? Huh?" Jessica said and went to her room to change her clothes.

AT JESSICA'S ROOM

"Why do I even obey his orders? I don't even know him!" Jessica asked herself.

After a few minutes, Jessica already decided on what she have to wear. She went downstairs and when Taeyeon saw her, he can't let his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter