Chocolates

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes. You're VERY Lucky." Taeyeon said and stole a kiss from Jessica and stood up from his seat.

"Let's go now. I'm hungry." Taeyeon said and pulled the shocked Jessica with her.

Taeng brought Jessica to a coffee shop near the Han River.

"What do you want?" Taeng asked Jessica while looking at the menu. Jessica rested her chin on her hand and sighed.

"Uuhm. Just give me a slice of chocolate cake and hot chocolate." she said and smiled at the waiter. Taeng furrowed his eyebrow and take look at the menu.

"Don't you have anything to order aside from chocolate?" Taeng asked and said his order to the waiter. While they were waiting for their order to come Jessica played with her phone and didn't talk to Taeyeon.

"Hey. Where do you want to go after this?" Jessica heared Taeyeon but she just ignored him and continued playing with her phone. She was about to beat her own high score in the game but Taeng suddenly took it and put it in his pocket.

"Ya! Why did you do that?! I was about to beat the high score! Aiish! Jinjja! This midget!" she yelled and tried to take the phone back but failed. She sat down again on her seat and just sighed heavily.

"I'm talking to you but you don't even answer me because you're busy playing with your ing phone." Taeyeon said and glared at her.

"So what?! You don't care. We're not even close." she said and rolled her eyes. 

After few minutes of waiting, the food already arrived and they started eating. Once the cake was placed infront of Jessica she already started eating.

"Woooah! Very yummy!" She exclaimed and Taeyeon just laughed because of the girl. He saw that there's a chocolate beside Jessica's lips so he took a tissue and wiped it.

"You're like a kid when eating." He said as he wiped her lips and smiled.

"You can't blame me. Don't you know that all girls likes to eat chocolate?" She said as she continued eating. He just shook his head and asked her why?

"You don't know why? Because everytime that a girl is sad, you just need to give her chocolates and she will be happy again." Jessica said. 

"How did you know? I think you're just the one who loves chocolate that's why you're so fat." Taeyeon said and laughed. She glared at her and stopped eating.

"Excuse me! I'm not FAT!" Jessica yelled. She stood up from her seat and left him there.

"I really hate this Midget. How dare him to tell me that I'm fat?" she said t herself.

"Hey Princess! Wait for me!" Taeng said as he ran to catch up Jessica. Jessica didn't stop walking and started to walk faster.

"Princess!" Taeyeon yelled. 

"Aaargh! Stop calling me Princess! I'm not you'r Princess and I will NEVER BE!" She yelled and tried to walk again but Taeyeon held her in the wrist.

"Ya! Let me go! Help! This man is kidnapping me!" She yelled as she tried to remove her wrist from Taeyeon's grip. Taeyeon just smiled and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter