FUN

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Taeyeon's P.O.V.*

As the fireworks show ended the heavy rain started to pour down. The guests started to leave one by one till the two of us and my parents were left. My mom insisted us to just stay at the penthouse because it might be difficult to drive because of the rain. 

"We'll be at our room if you need us okay? Good night sweetie." My mom said after giving us some spare clothes and kissed us both in the cheeks.

We stayed at the living room watching movie to make ourselves sleepy after we got changed.

"Do you want something to eat? Ice cream or anything?" I asked her and she slighty shake her head no. 

"No I'm okay. I just want to sleep." She said as she moved closer and put me in an embrace. She slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep.

I watched her sleep for a while and decided to carry her in my room. I slowly laid her down on the bed and put the blanket for her.

"Good night baby." I whispered as I gave her a kiss on her forehead.

I went out of the room, laid on the sofa and took off my shirt checking my wound and get ready to sleep. I stared at the ceiling for a few minutes and I slowly fell asleep. 

I woke up because of the feeling that someone's squishing to lay beside me. I clap my hand turning the dim lights on and saw that it was Jessica.

"Baby? Is there something wrong? Hey baby." I shake her lightly but there's no response. 

When there's still no response when I tried waking her up a few more times, I decided to carry her back to my room. I laid her down slowly and put the blanket again on her. I was about to stand up when she pulled me in a hug.

"Baby don't go. Stay here please. Please." She whispered not letting go. 

I sighed in defeat and stayed beside her until I fell asleep. 

-----

*The Next Morning*

I woke up because of the light beaming in the window while Jessica's still asleep hugging me. I was watching her sleep peacefully when her phone started ringing because of the alarm. She flipped her phone still half asleep and went back to embrace me.

"Good morning baby." I greeted and gave a her kiss. 

"Good morning. Did you have a good sleep?" She asked her eyes still closed.

"Yes. Especially when my girl asked me to stay beside her to sleep." I said teasing her making her open her eyes.

"What are you talking about?" She asked with a confused look on her face.

"I was about to sleep at the sofa in the living room when you laid beside me. I think you're sleepwalking so I decided to carry you back here but when I'm about to go out you pulled me in a hug telling me to stay. So I stayed." I explained and smiled at her while she's just looking at me blushing.

I laughed when she pulled the blanket covering her self because of embarassment.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't expect that even here I will be sleepwalking. Oh my gosh this is so embarassing! Arrgh." She said kicking her feet in the air.

"It's okay babe, you won't be able to sleep beside your hot boyfriend if that didn't happened." I said winking at her and that's the time she realized I was only in my pyjama pants not wearing any shirt.

"Hey! Who told you that you can sleep beside me half ?! Go wear some shirt. Look at your wound what if it accidentally opened again my gosh you don't know how to be careful." She said and threw the blanket at me. 

"Hey, be thankful that I'm wearing this pants because I only wear boxers when I'm sleeping. And don't worry it's okay now. That won't happen." I said and tried to get closer to her but she keeps pushing me. 

"What about your arm? Is it okay now? Does it hurt?" She asked and I shook my head saying that I can move it now slowly.

"Come on, come here give me my good morning kiss and hug." I said as I keep trying to hug her.

She kept on pushing me until I held b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter