I'm The Girlfriend

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Taeyeon's P.O.V*

I woke up late this morning but I'm lucky because we don't have classes today. I took my phone under my pillow and texted Jessica.

-----

To: Princess

"Good morning baby. I'm sorry I couldn't answer your message last night. I was already sleeping. Did you have a good sleep? I'll pick you up at 3:00pm okay. I love you."

-----

I decided to wait for her reply before taking a shower but didn't got any. I waited for a few more minutes but still no response. I went to the bathroom to take a shower with the thought that she might be still sleeping.

I went to the dining area to eat the sandwich that my mom's bodyguard sent me. I was holding my phone on my left hand while the sandwich in the other still waiting for her response. When it was an hour already I decided to call her only to be greeted by a cold tone.

Jessica: Hello

Taeyeon: Hi baby, good morning. Just want to check if your already awake because I texted you and you didn't respond.

J: Why? Do you need to know everything I do?

T: Hey, what's wrong?

J: Nothing. Nothing's wrong unless you did something.

T: What? What are you talking about?

J: If you don't know, then I also don't know, talk to your car.

-----

And with that I already know what's wrong. "!" I exclaimed and messaged Taecyeon. 

-----

To: Taecyeon

"Did you tell Tiffany about our race last night?"

-----

From: Taecyeon

"No bro, Tiffany said that it's Jessi who told her. I'm also shocked that they knew."

------

And with that I left my unit and went to her house hurrying. She's at the living room watching television when I arrived at their house.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me coldly not taking her eyes off the television.

"I know I have something I need to explain. That's why I came here earlier." I said and tried to hold her hand but she removed it from my grip. 

"You don't need to explain anything. You don't need to tell me if you don't want to like you did last night." She said and stood up and went to their garden.

She went to her tree house and I followed her. "Baby I'm sorry. I don't want you to worry that's why I didn't tell you that we'll go racing last night. And I know that you will not all-"She didn't let me finish 

"That I will not allow you? Why? Who's in the right mind that will let his boyfriend participate in a stupid race on the highway?! Especially you! You know that you're not fully recovered yet but you still did what you want. My God baby I hate it when we argue but you can't blame me. You always do this to me." She exclaimed.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I promise I will not do it again." I said as I hugged her tight.

"Don't promise me. Do it. Just do it please! Were always like this!" She said as she broke the hug. She left me in the tree house my knees weaken which made me sit on the floor.

I looked for her inside the house only to see Krystal. "Where's your sister?" I asked and she pointed her room. "I think you need to give her some time oppa. Just give her a moment for her self and I'm sure she'll talk to you. She's just like that because she's mad, she doesn't like to talk about things when she's mad because she thinks the problem gets worse when she's mad." Krystal explained and I sighed.

"Okay. I'll just go somewhere and please tell her I'll be back later." I said and bid goodbye.

I went to my cafe to get some of her favorite chocolate cake and bought a bouqet of flowers for her. I went back to their house and when I came back she's already dressed ready to go. 

"Tiffany and Taecyeon are already on their way to the mall. Let's go." She said while using her phone texting someone.

"What? I thought we'll meet at 3:30? It's just 2:00pm. It's too early." I said.

"Why? Are you the only one allowed to change your mind here?" She asked irritatedly.

"No, but here I bought you flowers and the chocolate cake you love." I said as I handed her the flowers.

"Eat this first before we leave." I continued but she said she doesn't have an appetite.

"Ahjumma, please put this on the refrigerator and this one on my vase. Thank you." She said and told me we have to go.

The whole ride is silent. I tried so many times to start a conversation but I only get cold and short answers.

Jessica and Tiffany are walking ahead of us hand in hand towards the cinema. Taecyeon asked me if Jessica's mad at me and I nodded. I asked him too but he said that Tiffany is okay with it as long as I will be careful.

"You know, Jessica is really like that. You don't have to be sad. That's the sign that she loves you. Because she once lost someone she love and she doesn't want that to happen again." Taecyeon explained.

"What? Who?" I asked but he said that I should ask her personally.

The girls went to their favorite shop after we watched movie. They're both smiling while talking and roaming dress

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter