A Break

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Taeyeon's P.O.V*

I fell down on my knees when I realized that I was already alone inside the clinic. There's so much questions on my mind that need answers. I tried calling Tiffany to check on Jessica and she said that she's already home sleeping and that she'll stay with her tonight to make sure that she's alright. I told her that I'll come visit tomorrow to talk to her about everything and she gladly agreed on but asked for a favor that I make sure that things between me and Natalia are already sorted out before I talk to Jessica. I went straight to where Natalia is as soon as I ended the call with Tiffany.

"Hey, I heard what happened between you and Bobby. Are you alright?" She asked as she held my face checking if I have bruises but I took her hand off my face. 

"We need to talk." I said with a serious look which made her furrow her brows in confusion. 

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" She asked 

"Nothing, that's what I thought but I realized that there is." I told her.

"What?" She asked again

"The way you act when you're with me. For me of  course it's nothing because were friends but there's a person that is getting hurt whenever she sees us together. And I hate seeing that person hurt because of me. I'm so mad, I'm so mad right now because I didn't even know that she's going all through this." I exclaimed and she scoffed.

"Taeyeon that's the point, you don't know her that much that's why you're hurting her without you knowing. You know I always tell you this but she's not good for you, she's not meant for you." She explained looking so frustrated.

"Then who's good for me? Who's meant for me? You?! You know, before I thought you only say that because you really want me to find the perfect girl for me. But now I realized that you only do this because you want me by yourself." I said that made her look shocked.

"It's true you're not meant for her! Don't tell me you're gonna waste our friendship for how many years just for that girl?" She asked feeling confident that the answer I'll give her is what she wants.

"No, I won't do that." I paused and she looked happy because of what I said. "But if you're not gonna support me with my relationship with Jessica, I don't have any choice but to stay away from you." I said and she walked closer to me. 

"You can't do that Taeyeon! I won't let anybody take you way from me!" She said as she hugged me so tight not wanting to let go. 

"Listen to me Natalia, Nobody's taking me away from you. Because I was never yours at the first place." I said and give all my stength to get away from her hug.

"Don't you love me?" She asked as her tears started to pour and I sighed.

"I love you Natalia, but only as a friend. You're like a little sister to me and that's all I can give you." I said and wiped her tears. 

"I'm so sorry that you have to hear all of this but this is the right thing to do. I know you'll find someone better than me who will give the love you deserve. I'm so sorry, I have to go." I said and kissed her forehead for the last time before going out of the door.

-----

*The Next Morning* 

I woke up late because I can't sleep last night thinking about Jessica but luckily it's saturday today. I went for a jog before going to her unit hoping that it might help me relax. After jogging for almost an hour I decided to go back to my unit and have breakfast.

My breakfast is simple, bacon, egg and orange juice. After eating breakfast I went straight to the bathroom and took a shower. 

I was so nervous the whole ride going to Jessica's unit not knowing what should I do once I see her. I've never felt this way before, scared that I might loose someone because of what I might say or do. 

I brought with me the flowers and chocolate cake I bought once I got out of the car. I called Tiffany when I was already taking the elevator and she said that she'll leave for a while once I arrive so that we can talk whatever we want to talk about.

I every step I took closer to her unit the faster my heart beats because of nervousness. I breathed deeply before ringing the doorbell. 

The door was opened by Tiffany looking apologetic and as she opened the door fully I understood what's her look for. Inside Jessica's unit was her parents sitting at the couch Mr. Jung glaring at me. 

I slowly entered her unit then Tiffany said she'll leave us for a while and be back later. I greeted both of them and bowed. 

"Good morning sir, ma'am. I'm so sorry for what happened I didn't think properly. I understand if you're mad at me but please give me a chance to make it up to your daughter." I sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter