My Home

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*JESSICA'S P.O.V*

He's back, Taeyeon is back and I didn't even know. I really thought he already loved his life there that's why he hasn't come back but he's here now. That's what matters the most.

"Miss Jessica? Ma'am? Hello?" My secretary has been calling me because she noticed I'm not responding on her explanation about my schedule.

"Oh yeah, I understand. You can now go back to your desk, thank you." I told her even though I didn't hear anything she said. 

Hours have passed and I didn't do anything because I kept thinking about Taeyeon. I wonder if he misses me the way I'm missing him. Doesn't he want to see me? Maybe I should call and ask Yuri.

*Phone Convo*

Jessica: Hello, Yuri this is Jessica.

Yuri: Oh hi Jess, but if you're asking about Taeyeon, I didn't know that he's coming back here in Korea. I only found out this morning because of his airport pictures.

Jessica: Is that so? I was hoping that he would tell you atleast on where he is but, turns out he also didn't tell you. Thank you, Yuri.

Yuri: I'm so sorry that I haven't helped you one bit since he left. 

Jessica: No, it's fine. I understand that he doesn't want me to know where he was.

Yuri: Oh Jessica, it's not like that.

Jessica: I'm sorry Yuri but I have to go, I have an appointment to attend.

Yuri: Alright, I'm really Jessica. Bye.

Jessica: Bye.

*End of convo*

My tears started to fall down my cheek as I ended the call. I miss him so much and it hurts me thinking that he doesn't feel the same way about me anymore. People around me have been telling me to move on since he left me but how can I do that when he gave me a promise? He shouldn't have said those things in his letter if he's not gonna fulfill them. He should've left withou telling me that way maybe I can be mad and forget him easily.

After a few minutes of calming myself down, I left my office and I'm on my way to the restaurant.

A lot of people were outside the restaurant peeking when I arrived. Looks like there's a celebrity.

I told the receptionist about my reservation and asked him why are there a lot of people outside. 

"Kim Taeyeon is here. You know? The famous race car driver." He said and that made my heart beat so fast. 

Come on, don't tell me he's the model that they are talking about. I walked slowly to our table praying that the person I was meeting today isn't Taeyeon. 

There are two people already on our table and my heart went beating twice as fast when I saw Taeyeon. 

I wasn't able to talk when I saw him and I just stared at him typing with his phone.

"Miss Jessica, have a seat." Eusef said making Taeyeon look at me.

Taeyeon offered the seat beside him but I refused and sat beside Eusef.

"Miss Jessica this is Taeyeon. He's gonna be our model for the collaboration of our brands." Eusef said.

"Nice to see you again, Jessica." He said and offered a handshake but I just stared at him with a blank face. 

 "Let's get straight to business. What are the plans for the upcoming photoshoot?" I asked Eusef not looking at Taeyeon because he's been staring at me like a creep since I arrived.

"Well its gonna be shot in a beach and I suggest that it would be nice for you two, to be the model since you are also part of the models of your brand miss Jessica. I hope it is fine with you." Eusef explained.

"No problem, but I'll have to see my schedule this month and see what day would be best for the both of us." I told them which they both agreed.

Another hour passed by quickly just by talking about the things that are needed to be done and developed.

"I think that's all for today Miss Jessica, thank you for your time." Eusef said and offered his hand for a handshake. "I'll leave you two now. I still have some things to do." He continued and left.

We are both silent looking at our cup of coffee doesn't have the courage to start the conversation. If I can just tell him how much I've missed him after all these years of not seeing him.

"So, how are you? How's life?" He asked breaking the silence between us.

"Uh fine. I think." I answered with a nervous laugh.

"How about you? You became so successful." I said and he just smiled.

"I'm also fine. Wow, a lot changed since I left Korea." He said looking outside.

"Yeah right a lot has changed." I said and took a sip of my coffee.

"Hey, I was wondering.. are you seeing someone?" He asked something but I didn't hear it clearly because my phone suddenly rang.

I excused myself and answere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter