My Choo

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jessica's P.O.V*

I stood up and went closer to Bobby checking his face. "Who did this to you?" I asked as I look at his wounds. "No one, I just fell from the stairs." He said as he moved backward not wanting me to be able to touch his face. "Stairs? Do you think I'm stupid? Who did this to you? Tell me." I asked, my voice started to get louder because of irritation.

"Me, is that a problem?" I heared someone talked behind me. And as I expected it was Taeyeon. My irritation became anger when I saw him looking proud at what he have done. 

"And why did you do that?" I asked him keeping myself calm.

"Because I told you baby, what's mine is only mine." He said as he held my wrist so tight that it's hurting me.

"Wow, what's yours is only yours? You really have the audacity to tell me that when you're so busy catching up with your best friend that you didn't even bother texting or look for me when your best friend took my seat at the class a while ago? Or you really didn't even care if your best friend took my seat because maybe I'm not that special to you compared to your best friend. Really Taeyeon?! Yours? Do you see this? This bandage here in my ankle? This is the reason why Bobby helped me go in the clinic, because of this!" I exclaimed, the anger that I was trying to stop since last night exploded. 

He let go of my wrist looking flustered. "And maybe, just maybe.. if you just look for me that time this wouldn't happened. I wouldn't feel sad and I wouldn't feel the need to relax at the rooftop because I know you're looking for me even you're with your best friend. And maybe it's also my fault because I didn't even try to talk to you or her about that stupid seat because I'm scared that you will choose her over me. Of course you'll choose her over me, what can a relationship of months do to beat a friendship that has been there since you're both young? Nothing right?" I said and my tears started to flow. 

"This is why I'm scared and hate to be in a relationship again because I know that I will be hurt over and over again." I continued as I wiped my tears that aren't stopping.

"Who told you that I will choose her over you?" He asked as he looked at where Bobby is. "This jerk?" He continued as he pointed at Bobby.

"Bro, I'm sorry I didn't mean to.. but I just felt like Jessica needed to know the truth about Natalia. That she doesn't want any of the girls you had relationship with and that she liked you before, and maybe until now but you just don't see it because for you she's just a friend but for her? No you're more than a best friend to her and deep inside you, you know that." Bobby explained and Taeyeon just pulled his hair out of frustration.

"So this is where your insecurities coming from?" He asked looking at me as he gets closer. I took a step back everytime he's taking a step closer to me.

"Are you going to believe what he's saying than mine?" He asked me as he held my shoulders

"Then tell me your side, make me believe that I don't need to feel insecure because Taeyeon.. what happened last night when you can't even call me to cancel our dinner it made me realize that she's more important to you. You said that you left your phone in the house, there are a lot of ways for you to contact me but none, you did nothing and made me wait. I know that reason is too shallow but can you blame me? I've always been the girl who is being left behind if not because of other girls, because of death. Tell me Taeyeon, tell me that I don't need to be scared of being left alone again. Please!" I cried as I was hitting his chest a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter